cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Andy Puzder nom. for Sec. of Labor

put up by the extreme vetters .............. ooooops !  I guess they missed a little detail.   I'm sure he will get in , but , is it incompetance or laziness , or is it a I'll do whatever I want  kind of attitude from this bunch.  

It should be enough for the tribe to say no way , but I'm sure the tribe will have all kinds of excuses and will accept it , 'cause daddy Trump will tell them they should, and that is all they need to hear.  Too funny !

8 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Andy Puzder nom. for Sec. of Labor

" is it incompetance or laziness , or is it a I'll do whatever I want kind of attitude from this bunch."

All 3 actually.

IDK man, the sheer ridiculousness and blatant hypocrisy is beyond measure.

.@realDonaldTrump:

-I don't know Putin

-Also Trump: I've definitely met Putin

-Also Trump: Can't say if I've met Putin

bruce MN
Advisor

When it has been firmly established that every (even recorded and documented) fact has a natural "alt" then the "fact that he is recorded and filmed on record saying that he has met Putin is permitted to have a functional "alt".  He's met Putin. Has shook his hand. There are pictures.

"Alt away". 

On a a side note, I can't imagine that every GOP Senator is sleeping all that well knowing that they are going to go forward in their political careers with all of these cabinet votes on their record.

Personally, I'm hoping that they all get confirmed with, of course all votes on record. Gonna need these folks in place for whatever reckoning there may be.  My gut tells me that we are quite possibly hurtling towards "apocalyptic theory" ground here.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Many of us think that as well, Bruce.

Mid terms are next year, already Smiley Happy

We certainly live in interesting times.

But this is not my idea of :" interesting "

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

And this is what you support?

A day after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., was grilled by "Meet The Press" host Chuck Todd on whether her party's leadership was out of touch with the current political climate, the nearly three-decade veteran of Congress mistakenly referred to President Trump as "President Bush."

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: And this is what you support?

I can't recall where here on these pages I have ever supported any of the more recent Democrat Congressional or institutional party leadership. They've made a horrible mess of things. There are some who I support wholeheartedly, but they haven't been running/ruining things in the party. The Pelosi' and Clinton and Wassermann-Schultz gang  works harder at keeping good Dems down and muzzled than they do fighting the GOP.

My most approved of office holders and activists tend to be Democrats and I'm a long time perpetual delegate to party conventions and such, but in saying catagorically that she or any other pol is  "who I support" is painting with a stupidly broad brush

And shows that your reading comprehension, if you do read everything here, is severely deficient.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

High enough up the list to get free tickets?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: High enough up the list to get free tickets?

Good for the auditor.

The overkill in faculty construction here in MN over the past couple of decades is a genuine tragedy.  Full of corruption and patronage.

No winners. Fateful future.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Maybe the board pay was too light?

former Dayton staffer Michele at $135k plus how much bennies???, and  Ted Mondale at $165000 plus???..... no wonder they had to give free tickets to Democrat friends and families....hmmmm. Like Latrel Spreewell said, how on earth would you feed your families?

Michele says the other guys were just as bad for the last 32 years, though, right? What a poor lost soul, over her head. Hope she enjoys her retirement.

http://blogs.mprnews.org/stadium-watch/2014/01/17/stadium-oversight-chair-gets-25k-raise/