cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Announcement

Since there is no way to reply to what you posted, I will do this here.

I suspect, that this post was made for me.  I tell you what....I'm fine with that.  But the rest that post here, better be included in this Announcement too.  I have seen too often here, where various posters seem to be able to post and say whatever they want....much of it very distasteful - filled with foul language and insinuations, and these people just keep on posting.   I haven't seen any of them, say that they got hit with the ban stick....EVER!!!

Jen

ANNOUNCEMENT AND REMINDER

Successful Farming established AgForum for the purpose of exchanges of information and views on topics important to agriculture which don't fit into a forum topics such as marketing, livestock, machinery, etc.  Terms of Service apply.  Posts which violate TOS may be removed and members who persist in violating TOS my be blocked from posting.

Please review the Meredith/Successful Farming Terms of Service here.

- Ceeplace, SF Moderator

7 Replies
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Announcement

Act as you would if you were a guest in another's home and you need not worry.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Time to get rid of this forum:

Please do not place any material on our service that could be considered offensive, indecent, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, or unlawful.

Because I tell you what....since the beginning of Trump's ascent to power, nearly everything here has violated at least one of your items above.  Anything that the Right puts out, seems to be looked at with a different set of lenses, mainly, lenses like those that we used to view the lunar eclipse (that is - you can't see through them), while items from the left, seems to get people kicked off for far less.

I just want it to be fair.  If it can't be administered fairly, then get rid of it.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

REMEMBER - I came to post on here because I was sick and tired of what I saw being posted on here day after day....most of which was false.  It's why I started posting a lot on the marketing site, too.  

I guess someone who wants to post what is real and true in today's Trump Smart world, needs to be shut up and squashed, ASAP. The guide of "do what you would do in someone else's house", is foolish.  You guys on the Right don't want anything to do with anyone on the left, and visa-versa.  I'm glad I don't own a business any longer, because I really don't believe that I could do any business with, or for, someone that I knew voted Republican.  And I'm not the only one that feels that way.  And again, I'm sure it's the same going the other way.

To many fences have been destroyed by this liar that we have as a president.  Too many bridges destroyed....and that agenda continues.  

You want a site that is Republican only....go join Millie's site.  You keep the lies out of here, and I probably will quit posting.  But, I don't think you on the right can do that....because that is how you keep your people stirred up and engaged.

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Jen you really need to take a chill pill.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You want me off the site....quit posting the lying memes and all the other lies that are being put out by the think tank of people that the Republicans have apparently engaged to bring the lies to the American people.  If I am wrong, for trying to bring truth to this site, then surely, as a country, we are doomed.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And one more thing - the hatred and the animosity that we witness here, is being seen all across the US. The US right now, is a powder keg - and the fuse is lit.

There is no compromise in site for anything. And the anger just continues to grow - with both sides poking each other. And it is going to continue, until we all hurt enough that we are willing to quit. And that will happen, whether or not this forum is here....

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I do have to give a shout out to one person though.

That is Vladimir Putin. He played his cards very well. Kudos for bringing down America, without a shot fired from your country. Good plan, good execution- and now all that's left - is to wait, while America self destructs.

And history repeats itself. No democracy in the world, has ever lasted more than 200 years. We made it. Barely.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen