cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Anonymous shuts down corporate and government websites

The problem with anarchists is that they tend to be a bit brash. As GW says, would have been an entirely appropriate response if SOPA was passed. Probably a very bad idea at this moment.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/anonymous-shuts-down-corporate-and-government-websites-worldw...

5 Replies
johnaa
Advisor

Re: Anonymous shuts down corporate and government websites

Yes the timing is very bad for The People but very timely for the Empire.   Who has the motive and means to organize a massive attack?  Anyone can claim to be ANONYMOUS.   There is great danger in the control that the corporate plutocrats have of our government to have them make custom made laws for their benefit, that is fascism, pure and simple,  The control of our government by those who are able to buy elections and control the media should be apparent to all who can think, look at how RP is being shove to the side by the MSM at present and how the internet interferes with their power.   This person stated the reality of it in this comment-->Genevieve Fosa says:

"In the battle we have with our corporate society, we win the skirmishes, only to lose the important battles. I used to belong to the National Writer’s Union, but I lost heart in what they were doing once I realized that whenever they won a case against a corporate publisher in favor of a writer, within weeks, laws would be changed to make it harder for other writers who might find themselves in the same position against a corporation. And, as the corporations treat writers and the work they produce, they treat all other workers."

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Maybe I don't understand everything about these bills but I do agree about the need to protect copyrights as much as is possible.  I would think everyone but a bunch of hacky-sack teens would.

johnaa
Advisor

How would you like to buy a nice bridge?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, I got something for you too.

johnaa
Advisor

You could add it to your collection.   Do you really believe a "bunch of hacky-sack teens" control GOOGLE and all the other internet business' and other interested parties all round the world?   I imagine you have not read their concerns they have written about quite extensively.   One thing you demonstrate is once you have taken a position you do not allow any evidence, reason nor logic to sway your opinion.