cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Another 1000+ Point Drop In DOW

The so called presidents now owns the 2 biggest point drops in history.

The so called president says it can’t be. We’ve always been told, “The market is never wrong.”

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
19 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: Another 1000+ Point Drop In DOW

One can believe that Democrats, leftist, communists(all one actually) across America are holding parties and celebrating tonight.

The joy you feel might be short lived as rational people take advantage of the correction. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So EXACTLY what has President Trump done to cause a 1,000 pt drop in the Dow?  and I suppose he had nothing to do with the 8,000 pt rise in the Dow?   If you don`t have the stomach to be in the market, call your broker tonight and sell, enjoy that 5,000 pt Trump bump.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The same thing he did when he took credit for the stock market going up - if he owns the gains on the way up - he and his party own the loses on the way down. It’s that simple.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Let's see
1. No trade agreements
2. His budget
3. Lack of leadership
4. His making the united States a laughing stock
Of the world, and nation's not trusting us.
5. Instability...not only his actions, but causing
The markets to jitter, such as NK
6. His comment he wants a government shutdown
7. Lack of settlement of the dreamers
8. Russia
9. China
10. Mexico

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

But odds are it will work itself stronger

If it doesn't Tweety has problems.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Here is the reason he gets hung with this 'correction' BA.

When you claim YOU are the reason something goes up then YOU are the reason when it goes down.

Knowledgeable traders were expecting this down turn, apparently your dear leader was not very knowledgeable 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-stock-market-record-high/story?id=50938030

“The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me,” the president said. “I’ve always been great with money, I’ve always been great with jobs, that’s what I do. And I’ve done it well, I’ve done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I’ve done well.”

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Knowledgeable traders were expecting this down turn, apparently your dear leader was not very knowledgeable )

Whom are these knowledgeable traders that predicted this past weeks 3000 point drop?

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

"I've always been great with money"

Yep should be if you took out bankruptcy 6
Times !!!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You guys have always said that the market is indicative of a strong economy and trump took it to record highs!  Now, you want to act like it isn’t his fault!  BS! If he gets credit for record high, he also gets the blame for record losses!!