cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Another Clue.....

Another Clue to Millie's involvement with QAnon.   I wrote about this group, and what I felt was Millie's involvement in it a couple of weeks ago.   Then I saw this picture last night, from a Trump rally.   And here's a gal, with a prominent Q, and the latest thing that Millie is promoting - his walk away campaign.   Millie is involved with this far right wing group, of that I am sure.  How deeply?   By what he posts here....deep into it.   And so is Trump, and my guess most of the cult members here.  Fareed Zakaria did a piece on this group last night.  It is going to replay on Friday, July 24th at 10 pm Central.  It's a CNN Special Report entitled Donald Trump's Conspiracy Theories.  Well worth the watch......explains a bit about Millie's threats, Trump involvement, and how scary this president and his followers really are.

Republicans Can't Win An Election, Without Lying....

Jen

Q - Walkaway.jpg

9 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Clue.....

Don’t look now, but I am hiding in your strawberry patch! 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Another Clue-less post from tick tock) 

# cancel culture remove the letter Q from the alphabet - it hurts little wimpy liberal winger's feelings.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Q-ism definitely melding into the wingnut mainstream via conservative fusionism.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Is that a girl or is that a guy? And what will Ze say Ze is tomorrow?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Can’t you tell?  I thought you could always tell who is who, which is why you appointed yourself to be the bathroom monitor.   You just have shown - you really haven’t got a clue.

Maybe you should take the “Trump IQ” test - I’m not so sure you could pass it either.   The last 5 questions I hear, are “really tough”.  Everybody says so.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Don’t look now, but I am hiding in your strawberry patch! 

Nudge nudge, secret meeting in the basement tonight, nudge nudge

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh I can tell. It's Scratch Biden that is clueless. He thinks XY can = female if ze says so. And then tomorrow that same person can be a male if that is how ze feels then. He thinks gender is fluid. Non binary. And that is BEFORE his mind failed him. Poor guy. Didn't have much to work with from the beginning.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Oh I can tell. It's Scratch Biden that is clueless. He thinks XY can = female if ze says so. And then tomorrow that same person can be a male if that is how ze feels then. He thinks gender is fluid. Non binary. And that is BEFORE his mind failed him. Poor guy. Didn't have much to work with from the beginning.

I have heard that modern leftists have their body parts made by the Mattel Corporation, the "Mr. Potatohead" division. They can pop on and off, whatever they feel like, anytime they want. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure Millie - whatever.  Go back and play in your pretend world with your buddies.  Or - go play in the street, so you can get a dose of reality....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen