cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Another Marxist bites the dust.

A sad day for the Democrats, Kirsten Gillibrand has dropped out of the Presidential Primary. I’m glad they never found out that she was the one I was really afraid of!

~ President Trump Tweet

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Another Marxist bites the dust.

Hey Craig, KG would say whatever she thought she had to in order to get elected.   That is kind of dangerous in this gimmee gimmee society.   She was really dropping the F-bomb out of last ditch desperation the other day.  Now Tulsi is the hottest Democrat   Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Craig, KG would say whatever she thought she had to in order to get elected.   That is kind of dangerous in this gimmee gimmee society.   She was really dropping the F-bomb out of last ditch desperation the other day.  Now Tulsi is the hottest Democrat   Smiley Happy

Just a while ago, Tulsi Gabbard was on Tucker Carlson's show (Fox News Channel) relating about how the establishment democrats are , again, rigging their primary process and debates. 

If you aren’t communist enough, they rig you out. 

Meanwhile, the department of justice and the IG are getting ready to put Comey on the chopping block. Watch for a private jet quickly leaving for South America with Comey on it. 

Advisor

Comey is going to face charges?

Where do you get this stu......

Never mind.

Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Comey is going to face charges?

Where do you get this stu......

Never mind.

If you only follow the Leftist propaganda purveyors, you have no knowledge of what is happening, or about to happen. They tamp down everything that they don’t want you to know. 

Advisor

Q????

Advisor

I saw theexplaiation that came out of DOJ regarding no charges or prosecution in a Murdoch paper   The Wall Street Journal.. 

Senior Advisor

The explanation is some in this country are above the law.