cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Another ego move

Hearing paper stimulus checks will be delayed as Dump wants his name printed on the check. Something never done before.  Just wondering if people will have to file a NDA to receive it.

also see where congress has language in package that prevents Dump and his klan from receiving any stimulus payments. But someone snuck in a provision that allows real estate investors to handle depreciation differently that will mean a windfall of profits.  So Dump will still continue to pad his wallet at the expense to US taxpayers.  The provision is expected to amount to over $170 billion.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Another ego move

I was going to ask the guys whether their Stormy Payments came with DJT in the memo line on the direct deposit.

"The money's on the dresser. Leave."

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The chimp had his name on free cell phones so is he special or something?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Allen, when I was graciously allowing that about half of the IWMBs are ignorant by choice I wasn't including you.

Highlighted
Advisor

Did the "Obama phones" actually have Obama on them? That would be interesting, actually.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Another lie Allen.  Tennessee offered the service 3 months BEFORE Obama was inaugurated.  So once again, you are blaming Obama for something, that actually was in process during the GW administration - just more lies to keep the base fired up, ‘eh Allen?

Jen

Highlighted
Advisor

Maybe he meant The Mirking Chimp Jen. Give Allen that.

W being a RINO and all. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor