cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Another idiot has to learn the hard way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/14/alaska-lora-reinbold-covid-gop/?utm_campaign=wp_f...

“I am blessed to have gotten Ivirmectin the ‘de-covider,’ ” she wrote.  

Is it wrong to hope for "the final solution" in her case?

Now if only she would learn how to spell.

4 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Another idiot has to learn the hard way.

(washingtoncompost some liberal rag hQrsesh!t / reinbold ivermectin)

Did the washington compost say horse de-wormer and then after a joe rogan beat down, deny their lie? 

I almost felt sorry for sanjay, not the dumbest man on TV, just sanjay.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Another idiot has to learn the hard way.

Two weeks ago, we reported on an under-reported fact. Vermont is the most vaccinated state, and it reached a record-setting covid case spike. So, what’s new? They have no explanation and are admitting as much.

Cases have exceeded the previous daily moving average high of 218 (a few weeks earlier) and “surged” to 226, and no one knows how this happened.

At a press conference Tuesday, Gov. Phil Scott acknowledged that his administration had been surprised by the duration of the surge. “They went back up for whatever reason. I don’t know, I wish I had the answer,” he said. “I think we all wish we had the answer.”

The governor suggested that small to midsize gatherings may be partly responsible, rather than larger public gatherings. He said his administration would watch the trends in Massachusetts after large gatherings at Fenway Park and the Boston Marathon.

This can’t be. This public health utopia has not only followed in the footsteps of the covid19 inoculation regime, but it is also leading the way.

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/10/the-most-vaccinated-state-in-the-us-has-record-positive-covid-c...

But after the vaccine was introduced to his area in January, O’Looney said that the calls made to his funeral home soared, going up “300 percent”. “I’ve never seen a death rate like it in 15 years,” he said. “Initially, [the deaths were] all exclusively care homes,” O’Looney said. But after the roll out of the mRNA injection, the deaths were no longer exclusively from nursing homes, and the ages of the dead varied significantly.

“I’ve got a 32-year-old, a 33-year-old and a 28-year-old in my care at the moment,” O’Looney explained as an example. “They’re all jab recipients and they all died unexpectedly and suddenly,” he continued.

The majority of deaths appear to be blood clots (heart attack and stroke) and organ failure, O’Looney said. He described one woman who passed away who was “in her fifties” without health issues, and “super fit” who “goes to the gym every day, runs six kilometers”. The funeral director said that the woman was given a booster and “died of liver failure the following week.”

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-british-funeral-director-john-olooney-deaths-skyrocketed-300-af...

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Yeah, Vermont had a terrible surge alright, ...

...They had 10,000 cases and 80 deaths in the last three months, for a mortality rate of 0.8%.

Meanwhile, you want to know what state had a real surge, Idaho, 76,000 cases and 1041 deaths, for a mortality rate of 1.3%.

The difference is, Vermont is clearly passed its peak while Idaho hasn't yet peaked, with still a lot more dying to.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Lethal Injection

Let’s see, ….. Of those that I know, that foolishly injected the lethal protein platform into themselves. Five school teachers have acquired breast cancer, just months after the injection. One farmer I know has had 3 nearly fatal strokes a few months after the injection. Another farmer has acquired a pancreatic tumor a few months after the injection. And just this week, my old high school friend was buried with his kidneys shutting down, just a few months after getting a spike protein injection.