cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Another lib had it with Obama and his care

Is he a racist like the thumpers or just a run of the mill racist?

snip-

Yes, Pitt was thanking Obama before he had personally experienced Obamacare. And now, after having his Obamacare Moment, Pitt has moved from praising to cursing the President. A warning for those with tender sensibilities: although I have cleaned up Pitt's harsh language, many will still find it offensive:

What I've learned after a three-month war with these fiends: the ACA says the insurance companies cannot deny coverage to those with pre-existing conditions, which is true as far as it goes. But they can deny coverage for the life-saving medications necessary to treat those conditions. The insurance company I signed up with through the ACA exchange just denied coverage of my wife's multiple sclerosis medication. We're "covered," to the tune of $700 a month...just not for what she really needs.

A cozy loophole, that.

F--- you, insurance industry.

F--- you, Mr. President, you piece of sh*t used-car salesman.

From my heart and soul, f--- you.

Wow! And while some of his fellow DUers sympathized with Pitt, many attacked him for his "heresy" in slamming Obama:

Pitt is just playing to a certain crowd looking to be popular

But coming on DU and getting all dramatic and pouty? It's an old act, Will--it's immature and it's not getting that "Ooooh....ahhhhhhhhhh" reaction anymore. No, the ACA is not perfect but YOU didn't do your due diligence, either. And calling the POTUS childish names isn't going to fix your situation, it just makes you look like a petulant jerk.

I am feeling a bit scared for him if that is him. I hope he was hacked. We democrats are supposed to be above the juvenile name calling and be proactive with finding solutions. We can solve this problem if we work together. We all want single payer.

So does Pitt feel like a fool for his previous support of Obamacare? You bet he does to the extent that he wishes he could travel back in a time machine to correct himself:

I long for a time machine.

I helped, in my own small way, to promote this thing, because of the pre-existing conditions aspect that would benefit my wife. I feel like a f---ing dupe.

On edit: I AM a f---ing dupe. Last time that happens.

Pitt's attacks upon Obamacare became so harsh that he had to be removed from posting more on his own thread with this pronouncement of limited excommunication:

The OP has been silenced. Post hidden and OP locked out. There won't be any more responses on this thread from him.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2014/03/19/notorious-duer-will-pitt-turns-angrily-against...

8 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Another lib had it with Obama and his care

That must make you feel good by repeating that. It is a shame you couldn't have said but your precious little religious lips would not allow you to say nothing sterner than wee poo bum and pubic hair.
425Cat
Advisor

More and more who have carried Obama's water are finding out the bucket is empty.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
That must make you feel good by repeating that. It is a shame you couldn't have said but your precious little religious lips would not allow you to say nothing sterner than wee poo bum and pubic hair.

Gouchy, it's a good thing someone in your family had the good sense to delute your blood with some aborigene or else there wouldn't be a scale in the world capable to measure your stupidity.

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

OK, that guy is a bit over the top, to say the least, but from what I have seen, and from personal experience, Obamacare is not at all what was promised us.   Whether by design, or by accident, what we got, has failed to fulfill pretty much every promise that was made in arguments to its favor.   Yes, I know, just 'give it time', and it will get better.   I've heard that one before.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Your Christinaity you oft espouse is truley an Inspiration.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Is it some kind of bliss, to think you've found something/somebody that isn't happy about his insurance company? Because, what happened to him, had NOTHING to do with the ACA. It's the dammned insurance company, that's screwin' the pooch here. Do you not ever question, any of you're screwy right-wing blogs?? Well, sorry, people, I did, and this is the truth.

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/22279-william-rivers-pitt-worse-than-the-mob-the-insurance-ind...

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

So, when Obamacare requries a 60 year old single male, to have things they don't need like pediatric coverage, but not cover medications that someone already was on, it is a right wing blog's fault?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Husker-J wrote:

So, when Obamacare requries a 60 year old single male, to have things they don't need like pediatric coverage, but not cover medications that someone already was on, it is a right wing blog's fault?

But but but now he gets free birth control.