cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Another one bites the dust

Things like this give me hope for a state ruined by the likes of voters such as GTO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Hathaway

17 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Another one bites the dust

HAHAHA! That's funny, your saying your votes better than mine? Dumbass! Hey, what she did outside the court, really doesn't concern me. If she's a crook, she's a crook! What can I say? But, lets' get something straight, she's not alone, she has plenty of Repbulicans to back her up!

http://www.joe-anybody.com/id68.html

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: why not quit bragging of your stupidity

by all the bathroom lanquage this is a family site and unlike your s we dont want our children exposed to  your mealy mouth and continued showing your stupidity --get the point not so great

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

by all the bathroom lanquage this is a family site and unlike your s we dont want our children exposed to  your mealy mouth and continued showing your stupidity --get the point not so great

Well that smells of a litle hypocracy Moll.  Not so long ago you made mention of the "dicktator", "backing up" and "hooking up".  It is you who has infected this site with your sexual frustrations.

Also, research what a "mealy mouth" is because you have used it totally out of context.As for stupidity, there are only two things which are infinite.  The Universe and your stupidity.  I am unsure about the universe though.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

@lpman wrote:

Well that smells of a litle hypocracy Moll.  Not so long ago you made mention of the "dicktator", "backing up" and "hooking up".  It is you who has infected this site with your sexual frustrations.

Also, research what a "mealy mouth" is because you have used it totally out of context.As for stupidity, there are only two things which are infinite.  The Universe and your stupidity.  I am unsure about the universe though.

Oh if only the government would tax stupidity ....  (gough) ....  Australia would be in fine shape.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: is not so great a coward gooboy

guess he couldnt defend hisself --but then again what did i post that was not true and was con sidered vulgarity--like where not so great shows his lack if iq by having ti curse to becaus ehe cant talk without it but then that is what he taught his kids ---bet he is proud aint he ????

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: gooboy how does an athesist ???

determine profanity ??? now show us stupidity on the level you display !!! GOTCHA GOOD !!!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Your pocket book would be a lot lighter, too.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: gooboy how does an athesist ???

Your a nut Moll.  You cannot see how everyone on here takes the p!ss out of you all the time because you are a joke.  You have no objectivity with your posts and they are just mentality challenged ramblings. 

You talk about swearing and the like but you know all about it.  The problem is those words have never passed your precious little holy lips.  Wanna bet they haven't?  You are a sanctamonous hypocrit on that so go away and water your melons.  Don't both to reply with more of your garbage because it will give me another opportunity to do it to you all again.  Don't you just love it when I get under your skin?  How's is that for a nut with a low IQ?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: SO HOW DOES AN ATHESIST ???

TELL PROFANITY BEING AS YOU RAN AND HID THE FIRST TIME----WANNA TRY ME AGAIN OR HIDE ?????