cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: SO HOW DOES AN ATHESIST ???

I am pleased you asked.

A profanity is a word used by religious nuts who won't let words, which describe sexual acts between consenting adults, pass their lips.  We all know the words you are making a vague reference to.  You have probably participated in them because if you haven't, you have been gifted the brain of the stalk that delivered you.

Basically, that is the whole reason why some words are termed swearing when you think of the meaning of them.  But if you were an atheist, none of them would matter a rats because atheists tend to be more realists than anything else.  In fact, if there was a god, he would respect the atheists more than the religious mob because they are the only ones to use their brains for which it was given to them for.  Just because you might believe in god doesn't mean you should completely ignore the capacity of a brain to come to a reasonable decision.  That is an insult to yourself when you admit that a god has the capacity to stifle proper decisions.

As for profanity, mate I think I have explained it fairly well for you but knowing the microcosum which exists in your tiny brain, I would be surprised if you had enough grey matter to change your mind, let alone your underpants.

Arn't you pleased you asked.  I told you I would open up on you.  Be stupid enough to do it again and we can all take the p!ss out of you once more.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: SO your saying !!!!

people like not so great etc are evil ---good for you --now tell us how an athesist detremines evil ---GOTCHA AGAIN !!!! this is too easy--and want you be proud of your stand on judgement day ?????

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: SO your saying !!!!

@lpman wrote:

people like not so great etc are evil ---good for you --now tell us how an athesist detremines evil ---GOTCHA AGAIN !!!! this is too easy--and want you be proud of your stand on judgement day ?????

GTO was not mentioned and by bringing him into the conversation is an attempt by you to cloud the issue. Atheists do not determine evil.  That, again, is a religious term used to threaten the godbotherers with eternal fire if they do not put the money on the plate on Sunday. Evil can also be used as a reference to anything that the bible does not recognise as following the word of the Lord. 

It should be clear to you about now that you wished you had shut your gob. As for judgement day, I will not be there. Judgement day, another threat by the bible, is the final adjudication on your behaviour on earth. As an Atheist and being a non believer, it doesn't exist.  It is a total myth and there will never such a thing take place on this earth or in your fictitious heaven. 

If I were to attend the final judgement, against my will of course, and knowing how I have ignored the principles of religion, no doubt god would stand in judgement.  He is not the only one that should have a judgement.  It is not unreasonable for me to question some of the atrocities he has presided over for many years, like the religious wars, children dying of cancer and letting the mentally unstable people, like yourself, loose on the community as a whole.  If and when this does happen, be assured, he will get a dignified reception from me and I will treat him as an equal.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: SO HOW DOES AN ATHEIST ???

@gough whitlam wrote:

I am pleased you asked.

A profanity is a word used by religious nuts who won't let words, which describe sexual acts between consenting adults, pass their lips.  We all know the words you are making a vague reference to.  You have probably participated in them because if you haven't, you have been gifted the brain of the stalk that delivered you.

Basically, that is the whole reason why some words are termed swearing when you think of the meaning of them.  But if you were an atheist, none of them would matter a rats because atheists tend to be more realists than anything else.  In fact, if there was a god, he would respect the atheists more than the religious mob because they are the only ones to use their brains for which it was given to them for.  Just because you might believe in god doesn't mean you should completely ignore the capacity of a brain to come to a reasonable decision.  That is an insult to yourself when you admit that a god has the capacity to stifle proper decisions.

As for profanity, mate I think I have explained it fairly well for you but knowing the microcosum which exists in your tiny brain, I would be surprised if you had enough grey matter to change your mind, let alone your underpants.

Arn't you pleased you asked.  I told you I would open up on you.  Be stupid enough to do it again and we can all take the p!ss out of you once more.

you're talking to a monitor moron relax and have some fun.... what you need to do is only good stuff not bad stuff, I know plenty of atheist who only did moral and right.  For instance if they saw a women being raped they'd shoot the rapist.  Or if they saw you talking to someone like you just did in person they'd beat the crap out of you. 

You're not a real atheist.

you're just a regular moron

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

detremine good and bad ???? this should be good

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I think you better roll back in the rocker and have a little think about that.  I am sometimes wrong but never in doubt. 

The problem on here is there are so many godbotherers, when someone like me comes along and starts to blabber the truth, the likes of you get a little itchy with it.  The strange thing is how you all come across as reasonable debaters but when your religion is questioned, out comes the same old threats with nasty overtones and you appear to be the numb skulls most thought .  Sad isn't it.

Mollie and I have been sparring partners for some time and the sudden inclusion of you into the debate will not stop that. Some Advice comrade, get used to it.  I will chose to do and say what I like and you will not intimidate me one iota. It is because I question your hereditary believes in god and you can't take it.

" I know plenty of atheist who only did moral and right.  For instance if they saw a women being raped they'd shoot the rapist.  Or if they saw you talking to someone like you just did in person they'd beat the crap out of you"   -   You make up great little stories comrade but none of your quote above is true. You might push some other mug around but don't even think about it with me. If you want to continue with this little tussle I am only too pleased to accommodate you but bring some band aids and a crash helmet for safety.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

detremine good and bad ???? this should be good

Let me assure you, it will be good and from your point of view, most definately educational.

Good.

Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome,

Bad.

b: unfavorable

c: not fresh : spoiled 

d: not sound : dilapidated

a: morally objectionable : evil

b: mischievous, disobedient
: inadequate or unsuited to a purpose 
a: injurious, harmful 

b: serious, severe 
: incorrect, faulty <bad grammar> that suits you Moll 

b: unhealthy

As you can see these are direct quotes and according to my recollection they don't differ from anyone else in the world.  Are they similar to your definitions?

Any further questions? I am beginning to like this.
verbatime
Senior Contributor

OK, I got some superman bandaid for Christ-mas from my grand daughters.  So have at it... You know you're not a real atheist but only a regular moron.  I've know plenty of real atheist.