cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: From September 2016

Outlays had a pretty wide gap during the heart of the Obama years.   And will no doubt continue given what Trump inherited.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another promise

You guys have always said lower taxes mean higher revenue and it has never been true and it still isn’t. The big tax cuts for the rich and corps means that there isn’t enough money. Therefore, they have to make cuts or borrow money. Since the right hates anything that takes money they think the military and the rich elite and their Corp donors need that money more than the poor, seniors and children already born, guess where they want to cut??
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Then put YOUR money where your mouth is schnur!  Time to PAY up!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I have put my money where my mouth is. I paid in and now I am getting it back and because the ***** gop wants to give all it’s rich buddies more money the can’t pay all the bills so they want yo take it away from seniors and others who aren’t as well off. It’s time for those rich ***** to pay up and for you fools who think they will remember you to wake up.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well schnur, fess up, because I have been collecting for a few years myself, and I sure as hell don't feel sorry for you or follow your reasoning.

and NO, it was NOT given to me, silver spoon was NOT in the equation.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Not sure what the point of the “silver spoon” comment. But since you aren’t one of the elite rich guys, you should be worrying a little if your SS and Medicare benefits get cut because voting repub isn’t going to help you. However, the way you talk, you either haven’t heard or you don’t believe that they plan to cut over $500 billion out of Medicare over the next 10 yrs. I assure you they will if the democrats don’t get at least one of the houses of Congress in Nov.
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Can`t see mediaid or social security being cut at all, the population is aging and most people haven`t saved a dime and count on social security.   I wouldn`t worry about it.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So BA you think Ryan was just blowing smoke when he said he has the votes to cut it?
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: From September 2016

At least we all agree that Federal receipts are high, so that must not be the problem.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

He's retiring. Forget about anything he says. He also wants open borders. He's a looser.