cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Another "S" country....

Where some of the leftists would take America if given the chance.

https://townhall.com/columnists/ilanamercer/2018/03/11/south-africa-land-theft-constitution-all-but-...

20 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Another "S" country....

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is exactly what could happen here, not necessarily a racial aspect of Ferguson rioters taking over Iowa farms or whatever.   But anyone that voted for Obama and Hillary has this self pity in which they will vote in politicians that will legally rape and pillage the "haves".   The Bruces are unphased in hearing the South African news reports, figuring that they some how "deserved it".   The Nox`s hear those reports and sure wouldn`t mind seeing that happening to the BTO just down the road (who married the prom queen and they have 2.5 above average kids) .

Canuck will point out that the cackling witch received "3 million more votes than the dear leader".  As more dependent immigration comes in and get Democrat voting cards and GTO says "Har har har you`re gonna hate the rest of your lives har har har", it can happen here.  

But this is the problem, for 30 years we shipped our living wage jobs overseas and imported cheap Walmart crap (30yrs ago I didn`t know what a Walmart was).  And immigration to do "jobs that Americans won`t do".  So, we have under employed workers that vote Democrat, immigrants that don`t know better and vote Democrat all feeling entitled and sorry for themselves...it`s just a matter of time, they breed and the babies they don`t kill, grow up also be entitled Democrats.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

the underlying thread seems to be envy, and seeing their glass as half full. These fruitloops do not see the wider picture, and how far above average their lives are due to greedy capitalism in the USA, but they focus on the brother in law, the BTO, the farmer in the dell, etc. and wish for a reset where those that have more end up with less.

My hunch is that any of the fruitloops that post on here have actually earned more per working hour over their careers than I have. I see envy locally sometimes even against hard working Hispanics that have paid off middle class homes, vehicles, and put their kids through school by working two jobs, overtime, and thrift. I guess I am blessed in a way by seeing that the Hispanic immigration is not the worst thing to ever befall America, and that the morals of the Hispanics, to a large degree, surpasses that of the fruitloops. The long term trajectory of the immigrant Hispanic class is not going to support the godless democratic party as it currently manifests itself.

The legal class of Hispanic immigrants is not lockstep against a President Trump, and hopefully Mike Pence will try to make inroads in that demographic too as morality is a winning issue.

If it wasn't, we would not see Saint Nutz bloviating about the sins of Donald Trump on a daily basis, right?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I'm sure glad I wasn't brought up in you guys world! It must have been hell listening to all the racism, self pitying garbage that you heard, to make you as cynical an hateful as you are. Why don't you three truck your happy ***** over to SA, and show those black vermin, how tough and nasty you are? And don't forget to take your assault weapons with you. 

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I posted about this a few days ago and got very little response. Yes, this is the direction the left will try to take us.....

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: makes sense...

The best liberal quote that I have seen on face book on this subject...."Heck, anyone can farm....these people have worked on these farms for years, they must have picked up on something".....

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

So you would be fine with it if the American Indian people seized your farm and murdered you and your wife? Is that what you are saying?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It must be some of these guys think they`re immune from the facts of life.  That if a gang shows up on their front lawn with machetes that they flash their Democrat voting card and say "but but but we voted for Obama" that the angel of death would pass by their home.   I really don`t understand these self loathing liberals.  

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

And that you guys think that something like that could/would happen here, shows just how looney tunes you people are!! THINK ABOUT THAT WHY DON'T YOU!?? GEEZ!!!