cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: makes sense...

Apparently you want someone to pat you on the back and tell you what good little boys you are for FARMING? Like I said, you guys must have had a very unhappy childhood!! WAKE UP, GET REAL!!

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another "S" country....

at what point did the South African farmers think it could happen there?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Sure they did. They thought those people would LOVE, to have them lord it over them! Good grief, what stupidity!! 

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

What makes you think it could never happen here gto?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: makes no sense to gto

Just like everything, you miss the big picture......Sure, I might try to escape with my family`s lives but what we would leave behind would be burned out shells of buildings and every piece of farm equipment disabled so it no longer would operate again.....Stay hungry my South African friends....

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: makes no sense to gto

You repulsives are so full of crap.  I guess that anytime you can play the fear card, you need to play it to keep the base together.  

My neighbor over at the farm I used to own took extra insurance out on his cattle some years ago, because he was sure that the hordes were going to come and kill his cattle during the night for food.  

There is a reason to fear, but not the fear that you guys are bringing forward.   

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!

Jen

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Get it through your collective heads. We don’t want all your frigging guns, we don’t want your farm, we don’t want to throw out your Christain church/religion, we don’t want all the money you have! We don’t care what you have or what you do as long as it isn’t forcing your beliefs on anyone else. What we want is for you to stop trying say that two guys getting married somehow screws up your marriage. We want the 1% rich dudes to pay more tax on all that money than their employees pay. We think that is a condition of living and earning that money in this great country. And it has NEVER stopped being a great country! We want you to be more tolerant of things and people who are different from you! We want you to stop trying to make your interpretation of the Bible and the Constitution the “right” interpretation. You do not know what the founding fathers had in mind any more than anyone else. Now get with the program and start working on not going along with the willful destruction of the threads that hold this country together!!!!!
basset&co
Senior Contributor

There is a mouse in your pocket too schnurrb

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Good thread, Brian. Very good points that unfortunately will fall on deaf ears. It has become, I'm feared embedded in their conscience and will never have a chance at sane and sensible thought.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

See? I rest my case!