cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Another reason to vote R

She lied to us in 2016 but hope blossoms again.

[Barbra Streisand is once again thinking about leaving the United States for political reasons.

In a Tuesday interview with The New York Times, the 76-year-old star admitted that she's considering moving to Canada if the Democrats don't win a majority in the House of Representatives in the midterm elections next week.

"I want to sleep nights, if we take the House I’ll be able to sleep a little bit better," Streisand told the outlet, adding that if they don't take control she's been "thinking about" a potential move.

"I’ve been thinking about, do I want to move to Canada? I don’t know. I’m just so saddened by this thing happening to our country."

"Donald Trump is making me gain weight. I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!"]

I could get some stock-trailers together and help move her up to the border Canadian border, maybe backman & canuck would be willing to take her on up to Nunavut.

4 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another reason to vote R

It is very sad how attitudes in this country have changed so much since trumpty-dumpy took office. All the bullies have found their balls and are acting out big time. It appears that it isn’t just here but worldwide the far right folks have found new strength. That really could get real nasty real quick!! Oh well, guess we’ll know a week from tomorrow
basset&co
Senior Contributor

YES, the attitudes have changed, FOR the POSITIVE, after 8 years of organized non functioning.

Check your balls schnur, which restroom would you have been using?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I’m trying very hard to be kind to children even if they are as ignorant as a box of hammers. You call call your attitude positive and I am positive that you make a hammer look smart. Now run along sonny before your momma spanks the dog pee out of you!
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text