cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Another school shooting!!!

What else can be said? The "my 2nd amendment rights trumps your kid's life" crowd are in full control!!
21 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Another school shooting!!!

Except...... .the 2nd amendment has SAVED MORE kid's lives than any of us will ever quantify. If child kidnappers and rapists and human tarifikers knew that there were NO GUNS in the community, God only knows how many children would be a the mercy of some of the lowest scum on earth.
Senior Contributor

There was a time a few years ago they would drag themselves off their hammocks where they spent the afternoon polishing their gunsto defend their right to have people shot in the name of the second amendment.  Now they dont even have the courage to address the lunacy with more pathetic justifications.  It is the few like us who keep bashing away at this pure idiocy which have put them on the back foot.

I also notice how Obama spoke to our prime minister yesterday and he praised us for having gun control.  Might I add it was introduced by a Liberal PM (your republican). We dont have a propaganda machine like the NRA here.

"My dead hand"  Remember the fu ckwit who say that?

I can write these scathing remarks because they all tell me no one reads it. 

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:
Except...... .the 2nd amendment has SAVED MORE kid's lives than any of us will ever quantify. If child kidnappers and rapists and human tarifikers knew that there were NO GUNS in the community, God only knows how many children would be a the mercy of some of the lowest scum on earth.

What a load of crap.  You guys are gone right off your heads.  A little proof of that might help but I suspect it is has come from the bottom of your spine near that other smelly orofice.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
What else can be said? The "my 2nd amendment rights trumps your kid's life" crowd are in full control!!

2nd admendment rights saves a lot of children in Oregon. Bad guy with the gun meets good guys.......

snip-

Troutdale school resource Officers Nick Thompson and Kyle Harris were at Reynolds High School when Tuesday's shooting occurred, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said.

"As soon as this happened, they were there in less than a minute," Staton said. "Had they not been there, it could have been a lot worse."

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2014/06/oregon_high_school_shooting_re_5.html#incart_maj...

Senior Contributor

U and BA and giligan

3 good guys with a gun were killed by 2 bad guys with a gun, that little comeback is toast.

Look, you, BA and the other  Radical Ammosexuals here have had your way too long with you forcing your extreme militant pro gun propaganda down the throats ( BA's favorite ) Smiley Happy  of innocent americans.

If you keep this up someting really horrible is going to happen, then you will be blaming everyone but yourselves. Wash all you want, that blood on your hands is yours.

Honored Advisor

Re: U and BA and giligan

AJ, if you want to keep regurgitate foolishness then keep saying what you`re saying, however if you want to get to the heart of the problem. There have always been alot of guns in the US, what has changed society that makes all these copycat shootings now?  50, 40, 30, 20 even 10 years ago the people weren`t so nuts. Never before have people been so medicated, never before in the US have people been so immoral, never before in the US have so many been on entitlements, never before in the US have people been so spoiled and lazy. 

Drugs are being legalized, still illegal drugs are purchased, how you think guns can be banned when illegal drugs are still rampant.  And someone that is off their ADHD meds and paints their face like the Joker and is nuts in the head, I don`t know how taking guns away from "Tea baggers" is going to stop this societal problem. 

Oh, it`ll make you "feel" better that you`ve made law abiding citizens miserable though, I guess that will be your consulation prize.

Senior Contributor

You nailed it. Liberals are all about feelings/emotion. All they have to say is they care and the other liberals fawn all over them. But, it does and means nothing to the rest of us.

Senior Contributor

My side is for equality and level headed thinking, including safety.

Your side is for INequality, teabags, guns and cray cray. It is your side that is constantly going off the deep end.

Cry if you want BA, & Joe, but Progressive ideals always win, ALWAYS, it may take a bit, but we DO always win.

You are both hard core ammosexuals, but will never, ever get a cake Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

Ok BA put cops in every school in the land. Just don't b*tch when your and everyone else's taxes go up to pay for it. Are you going to talk about the good guy with pepper spray? I don't know what the faces painted up like the Joker means but I know that wasn't the case when they killed the 2 cops. Have you never gone to a costume party? Never mind. I know you are too straight laced to do something so juvenile.