Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I stand corrected.

NT

bruce MN
Advisor

you owe it to YOURself

To scroll up in this thread and read the piece that Canuck pasted there again or twice or twenty or however many times it takes for that very difference and the reasons for the Antartic surface expansion is showing up to freaking sink in. It is lined explicitly in short and neat order within. Then put your idiocy on the matter to bed and get back to your more direct thumpier complaints. While difficult to agree with some of them are at at times at least objective and rational. You are horrible at this Kochish attachment stuff.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: you owe it to YOURself

@bruce MN wrote:
To scroll up in this thread and read the piece that Canuck pasted there again or twice or twenty or however many times it takes for that very difference and the reasons for the Antartic surface expansion is showing up to freaking sink in. It is lined explicitly in short and neat order within. Then put your idiocy on the matter to bed and get back to your more direct thumpier complaints. While difficult to agree with some of them are at at times at least objective and rational. You are horrible at this Kochish attachment stuff.

Bruce, is the Antarctic sea ice almost melted or is it the most ever recorded? Do you remember Algore or Ted Danson standing in front of the microphone warning us we were going to have the most Antarctic sea ice ever recorded? Tell me Bruce who is the "thumper" here. Me or Algore?