cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Any chance somebody could post some actual good news?

Something not bashing anybody, something actually good would be nice.  Something such as my grandchild said ... or my wife/husband did.

23 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Any chance somebody could post some actual good news?

I don’t think I have the virus yet - Kumbaya!!!!

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

My daughters’s 14 day self quarantine is over today.

She’s strong and healthy as can be (the most abundant of blessings) but nobody wants to get this stuff.

There’ll be enough recovered folks who got it innocently or through bad judgment to provide antibodies in the next wave.

I wouldn’t recommend signing up.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hope all is well with you and everyone on here Kurt.  We all have it damned good in the scheme of things...yes things were better in the 80`s or...the 50`s but this is a pretty good time to be alive.   If Covid-19 is the worse problem we have, we`re getting through life very easy compared to the history of the world.

Like Lynn Anderson used to sing (back in the REAL good ol days)  "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUmwRsnOiAw 

of course I was about 6   Smiley Happy

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Ready to admit yet you and your PINO were DEAD WRONG on your. “It’s just the damn flu” stance?  How many people do you think you have had a hand in killing, BA?

Jen

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

planting Oats today. The Sun is out and it looks to be a wonderful day weather wise.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

gonna hay, graze or harvest them?

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

gonna hay, graze or harvest them?

Harvest.  Straw for bedding , grain as feed.  Also, with as many calves has we have born Oats are handy to have around for this reason;  If I have a cow with a retained placenta I roast some in the oven on a cookie sheet, feed them to that cow and usually within 15 minutes she will clean. Gramps taught me that way back when......   

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

My limited calving days are probably over. But good to know, you never know when you might be able to pass it on as a suggestion.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Yes, woke up on the right side of the grass again.

At my age that is good news