cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Any local media on this Bruce?

Who will be next?

Mike Lindell, the controversial CEO of MyPillow, said Tuesday that his cellphone had been seized by the FBI.

In an episode of his show, the Lindell Report, the election skeptic said the seizure took place at a Hardee’s drive-thru while driving back to his home in Mankato, Minnesota.

Two cars blocked his vehicle in the pickup lane and Mr. Lindell, according to a clip of the show at The Post Millennial, told his traveling buddy that “that’s either a bad guy, or it’s FBI.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/13/mike-lindell-my-pillow-ceo-says-fbi-seized-cellpho/

31 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Any local media on this Bruce?

Becoming indistinguishable from the former Soviet Union!   Those tactics should ONLY be reserved for rescuing a kidnap victim and such.   

Been up since last night

https://www.startribune.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-fbi-took-his-cellphone/600206647/

I just watched a report on it on local TV while eating my eggs.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So what's their take?

Lead item on local Ch 4 CBS outlet noon news just now.

No take given. Reported that it happened. With pictures!!!

“Take” left to people like you who possess double dare top secret inside ***** to spread.  You provide a valuable service for those so inclined 

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

glaring example of how the leftists accuse the right of doing what the left actually does.

Can you imagine the riots going on right now if that was a leftist stopped like that?

and the silence of the ACLU is deafening.

Becoming advertising campaign

Court issued subpoena.  What about that is hard to understand?

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Lois Lerner weaponized the IRS under Obama

the biden handlers have weaponized the judiciary and the alphabet agencies.

Don't be a putz....it is tiresome.