cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Any questions?

If there was any doubt that our President and his supporters side with Islam, This past few days erases all doubt.....................

72 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Any questions?

To be fair, I do think this president does not support public video beheadings of Christians by Muslims. I think he doesn't beat his wife, Michelle, either cause she is bigger than he is and she has a brother that could pound the crap out of him, too.

Private beheadings may be another matter.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

What made you come to that conclusion?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Have a happy walk down the yellow brick road today Don.................

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Answer the frigging question!

bruce MN
Advisor

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Yesterday was the point of no return for you liberals..............Turn your backs to our greatest ally. ......What exactly does that mean?  Your turn to answer the frigging question......

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

No, bruce. I did not watch TV last night but I was watching TV yesterday mid morning....I watched a man that needs a wheel barrel to carry his balls up to the podium to speak while our leader sat in a corner with an ice pack over his...............Your president would be more of a man if he would only have a sex change..........

bruce MN
Advisor

Have you paid any attention to the views of or looked into the views of the majority of American Jews on this matter?  Or, for that matter, investigated the views of the people of deeply politically divided people of Israel?  

This was a campaign speech for BIbi.  He's facing a tough re-election to hold a coalition together. Along with being a panacea to AIPAC and the extreme Christian right in the U.S.  

Nothing was shown, or had been expected, that wasn't already well known. 

Did you pick up on the fact that Israeli election laws prevented it from being broadcast there?

bruce MN
Advisor

The President wasn't there and didn't meet with him because of well established international protocal that dictates that you don't get involved with a candidate in a foreign election while that election is in the campaign stage. 

Obama said ssentially all of the same things that Bibi said about Iran not getting a bomb, just the day before the speech. He's consistently on record as holding that position..

If you should be unhappy wiht anyone, it should be with Boehner for having set this travesty up.

Probably lost the GOP it's best potential candidate as well:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jennifer-rubin-rand-paul-clapping-netanyahu