cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Any questions?

In that part of the world Israel IS the nuclear bus.  You can't seriously not know that..???

We set 'm up that way.  Saudi Arabia, Egypt...nobody else has them. Not that they should or Iran should, but be honest about what te facts on...errrr.. I suppose in...the ground are. 

There is no effort from the West "arm Iran".  But that said, we DID arm Israel. 

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

OK, we`ll go with your plan Don. Support our Iranian friends and throw Israelis under the nuclear bus.

I told everyone how irrational and ignorant you are. Above is the proof.
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Who is everyone? Are you on a speaking tour or something?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

So, in your mind, there is no difference in the Iranian leaders and the leaders of Israel...... The Isralies have had nuclear weapons for decades. They have not used them yet.You seem to bank on Iran to have the same restraint? Sorta like letting a known bank robber have the keys to the vault. In the liberal world the Iranians are just plain folk wishing to protect themselves. A few yrs ago they told you that they only wanted nuclear energy and you fell for that too.............

bruce MN
Advisor

Have I said somewhere that I want Iran,or anybody else to have nuclear weapons? 

What this is about is a foreign leader coming to our Congress on a campaign tour and engaging in idealogical pandering.  The world needs less, and no more new, nuclear weapons everywhere.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Yes the world needs less nuclear weapons.... With that thought in mind,you worry about politics and elections? Shucks, Obama makes Israels PM look like he's running for county commisioner....Yet you are fine with Obama on the campaign trail 24/7 for 6+ yrs..........

bruce MN
Advisor

He's not running for anything, Finished running in Nov of 2012.  What are you talking about? Only person running for anything in this discusssion is Bibi.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Have I said somewhere that I want Iran,or anybody else to have nuclear weapons? 

What this is about is a foreign leader coming to our Congress on a campaign tour and engaging in idealogical pandering.  The world needs less, and no more new, nuclear weapons everywhere.

No different than Obama telling Israel where they are permitted to build apartment buildings.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

He's not running for anything, Finished running in Nov of 2012.  What are you talking about? Only person running for anything in this discusssion is Bibi.

But he is still on the campaign trail. Or else you can find him on the golf course. Or another one of his endless vacations.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are so brave! Are you ready to go to war? I mean REALLY go yourself? I doubt it! netanyahoo only came here to try to win an election in two weeks. You guys all talk big but you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Send someone else's kids over to die. What was it, a month or so ago that you were gushing over the king of Jordan? Now he has agreed with Obama not calling isis "islam"! Still love him?