cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Anybody With Heartburn

After the CEO of Pfizer sold 50% of his company’s stock, the day he made the announcement of his 90% efficacy Covid vaccine.   Sure - he had the order in to sell a whole back, but it wasn’t going to go to that level right now, without his announcement.   And - if the vaccine was that great, why would he not have expectations of his company stock going even higher.  But, of course, once another company announces their “great” vaccine, Pfizer’s may not have gone so high.   All smells kinda putrid to me.

Jen

5 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Anybody With Heartburn

Not a lot of comment, but the J & J vaccine actually looks like the ticket- doesn't require ultra cold storage, single dose. We'll see how it pans out.

Since a lot of The Folk won't take it anyway, won't matter, but the Pfizer vaccine won't get to rural America because they don't have the cold storage capacity there and big hospitals are buying those freezers up because they can.

I recall an anecdote about the legendary head of Pfizer back in maybe the '70s, when they were developing tons of really good stuff for a lot of things.

He said, you know, I don't recall a single conversation about the price of our stock.

We are so lost.

Senior Contributor

Not needed when people can defend with Zinc ionophores a plethora of viruses, not just one that is about to reach herd immunity levels anyway, and better safety profile as well.

Senior Contributor

(After the CEO of Pfizer sold 50% of his company’s stock, the day he made the announcement of his 90% efficacy Covid vaccine.   Sure - he had the order in to sell a whole back, but it wasn’t going to go to that level right now, without his announcement.   And - if the vaccine was that great, why would he not have expectations of his company stock going even higher.  But, of course, once another company announces their “great” vaccine, Pfizer’s may not have gone so high.   All smells kinda putrid to me.)

I have no idea tick tock, but based on your history of terrible financial decisions and predictions, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the pfizer CEO, unlike you, probably knows what he's doing when it comes to these type of decisions.

Hope that help you out there tick tock?

Veteran Advisor

God you’re an idiot....

Jen

Senior Contributor

Bazinga!