cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Anybody give me 100:1

on either a 25A removal, or more likely a Presidential resignation under some auspices in the next 60 days?

I'll take other bids under consideration.

17 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Anybody give me 100:1

I don`t bet money, but I`ll bet you there will be no "25th amendment" no removal from office, no resignation.  And oh yeah no "suspending the election".   

As far as if Trump gets re elected or Biden wins, that I do not know.  The guy I buy feed from doesn`t think Biden can win and I replied very dramatically "I dunno, there`s a lot of damn dumb people out there". 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Anybody give me 100:1 on either a 25A removal, or more likely a Presidential resignation under some auspices in the next 60 days?)

Yea, I'll take it for a Hail Mary.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Much better chance of assassination. Trump is another JFK. Leftys can't accept some one who actually cares about the nation to be heard. Leftys assassinated Lincoln. Leftys assassinated JFK. Leftys tried to assassinate Reagan. Kathy Griffin has already made her desires public. Many more out there just like her.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Much better chance of assassination. Trump is another JFK. Leftys can't accept some one who actually cares about the nation to be heard. Leftys assassinated Lincoln. Leftys assassinated JFK. Leftys tried to assassinate Reagan. Kathy Griffin has already made her desires public. Many more out there just like her.

The leftists already tried with Hodgkinson to assassinate the GOP Representatives.  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What kind of odds is S E Cupp giving and which method does she think has the best chance?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Nah. I think your enemies are inside the barn.

If they're looking at trying to ride on the coattails of a guy who's already nuts but is also in decline they're going to have to make their choice.

Although I suppose something dramatic might lend itself to a bigger cornspiracy theory.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well you also assured us Bush and his CIA dropped the twin towers, fire a missile into the pentagon, promised peak oil, said Bruce Jenner is a girl, the planet is melting from eating too much meat, Trump was installed by Putin and would be walked out in handcuffs by Mueller and Schiff for brains. I guess if anyone knows a good conspiracy theory it would be you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Well you also assured us Bush and his CIA dropped the twin towers, fire a missile into the pentagon, promised peak oil, said Bruce Jenner is a girl, the planet is melting from eating too much meat, Trump was installed by Putin and would be walked out in handcuffs by Mueller and Schiff for brains. I guess if anyone knows a good conspiracy theory it would be you.

😂🤣

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You are, of course aware that he was always nuts and that he's a fat and sedentary 74 year old who is fading rapidly?

Although in fairness it does bring into question the wisdom of nominating an 80 year old in his stead.