Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Anyone see anything wrong with this

Are you an example of that last sentence???HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Senior Contributor

"The Trumpster is getting tons of airtime in excess of what the other candidates are getting. Are we electing a government leader or an entertainer? "

Its ok if you guys do it.

Senior Contributor

What makes trump supporters having above average intelligence?   I hear nothing but name calling bragging about crowds but no real policy substance.    

Senior Contributor

" It also doesn`t hurt that Trump supporters are above average in intelligence. "

Say what !!!!!!

LOL  Smiley Happy HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  Smiley Happy

Have you EVER seen his crowd ????  Sometimes, they even interview some of them !!

You should watch sometime.  Your people are hilarious !!!  Smiley Happy

HA HA HA HA HA LOL    Smiley Happy

Honored Advisor

What do you want to know about his proposed policies?  The elite must think they know all they need to know about his polices, that why they hate and are out to destroy Trump.   If Trump was only about "entertainment" then the media and elite would love him, but being truthfull with the only workable and yet not tried policies, Trump only appeals to those with above average intelligence.

There`s no fuzziness on Trump`s immigration policy, everyone else is extremely vague and ambiguous on their policies.  Trump came out with a very detailed tax plan in which the rich including himself are soaked such as "carried interest"...Wall Street hates him.  Trump`s against the TPP and would recind the workingman`s pall known as NAFTA.  Trump favors letting Putin do the heavy lifting and bombing ISIS.    

Honestly Hobby, what more do you need to know about Trump`s policies?

Senior Contributor

You was during ok until you got to the last sentence.

Senior Contributor

His tax plan when examined will save him and simiialr 25/27% in taxes  Can't believe your against TTP thats like another farm subsidie program, it would be good for our govt farmers?.  How is going to get putin to do the heavy lifting?  Are we just hearing campagin jargon.  He talks about how to make good deals yet he had 4 bankrupties that stuck others with his "good" deals failures.

Veteran Advisor

Oh, I get it.  However, there have been plenty of "entertainers", one of which is NOT trump!  NO thinks he is an entertainer.  He is a giant ah who is mean spirited, narcissist, arrogant which you bigots like and admire!  As a matter of fact, my drunk uncle makes more sense than he does but I still wouldn't follow his advice!!

Veteran Advisor

Right now his "policies" are only theories.  Untried, unworked.  Sure, they sound good but have you noticed his answers when someone asks him "HOW"?  "I know, but I'm not going to tell you until I'm elected!"  However, he really isn't one that is loony.  hucklebee is the demented rightwing so called Christian that should be disqualified right now from any govt office.  "if a poor person steals something, they should be sold as a slave!"  I'm sure he would like to have a dozen or so!!!

Senior Contributor

All points that apply to the current administration. DT is on the other side of the coin. What we have now is not working so maybe the other side will.