cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Anyone want to discuss Strategic Allied Consulting

Or do you want to discuss Acorn like you have in the past.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Anyone want to discuss Strategic Allied Consulting

A  few votes here and there as a result of the mischeif of goofballs and posers or massive, sanctioned, political party commissioned, "stroke of a pen", "flick of a switch" defraudment of scores, or hundreds of thousands of votes?

America, particularly as represetned here,  will likely chose the one that makes for the good sound bites and You Tubes.  Don't expect too much partiicipation or interest in your proposal don.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don't know much about it.

Got a link, to who they are, and what they did?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Several of the states GOP's disavowed SAC according to the news.  I don't think one could have found a single person on the left that the same could have been said for ACORN.  I remember the hypocrit Kraft blindly defending them. 

How about Obama and the Dems hiring folks to protest Romney??

http://www.examiner.com/article/astroturf-seiu-activists-admit-being-paid-to-protest-at-romney-event...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Two things you must have missed...The GOP of Florida turned this group in for the fraudulent activity done on its behalf.  I don't remember the Democrats doing that with ACORN.  The second thing is that this just proves the GOP is not nearly as adept at cheating to win elections as the Democrats.  It didn't feel natural to them in Florida so they ended it and turned in the evidence.  The Dems had ACORN and the New Black Panther party members welcoming voters to polling places with baseball bats in the last presidential election.  They are also really active around here in paying voters to go to the polls.  Why they aren't ever prosecuted I don't know.  Just the way its always been.  Also the dead vote almost exclusively Democrat.  That seems strange to me.  It seems like the GOP could convince a few of them to vote for us. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I have no problem with the Obama team paying people to protest Romney, provided that they get full union wages, plus health, dental, and vision insurance, along with an indemnity plan where they get 75% or more of their wages, for life, in case of layoffs.