cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Anyone???

Get one of these 

WHAT? Joe Biden Seems To Think He Sent Americans Checks For $8,000 (VIDEO)

Or was he told this when the "rescue" bill was signed that this was part of it and he can't understand why he is so loathed.

Just asking to see if mine got lost

4 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone???

(Biden says he sent $8,000 checks to Americans)

I seem to remember that the taxpayer, not idiot joe, did send out $1,000 checks or thereabouts to a lot of folks which was included in one of the hypocrats wasteful taxpayer paid spending bills; so he may have been factoring in the inflation that he created.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Americans Are Waiting In Breadlines To Feed Their Families At Food Banks Across The Country To Survi...

Yeah it was probably a transitory adjustment for inflation or maybe it was the projected costs of baby formula who knows i'm sure the clown spokesidioet will clear it up😉

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

His brain don't work no more.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone???...In defense of Joe Biden

Anyone who has ever spent more than a few hours in an assisted living facility or nursing home knows how this works. You do not even have to be a clinically trained psychiatrist or lifelong geriatrician to identify the pattern.

When a senior citizen comes up to you and begins to ramble on about a series of facts and figures that not necessarily make any sense, you do not automatically assume that that person is intentionally lying to you. Not at all. You simply remind yourself where you are and what you already know about elderly people who are routinely...ahhh..."admitted" into such institutions.

That, my friends is where we are at with Joe Biden today. He was not lying about the$8,000. He was, however, confused.

And so it goes...