cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Are we better off than before the inaugeration

Congressman Jim Clyburn of NC said that he was present  when  Secretary of the trreasury Pau;son came to congress soliciting nearly 700 billion without which a total collapse of our financial systems. The major banks closing and a shtdown of capital flow.

The brink of depression was at hand. Plus the Bush economy was hemorraging 750K jobs every month which continued a while after the inaugeration. The stock market was trading in the 6500 range and many pension deposits were invested in that market.

Since then the economy is back from the brink. The dow industrial average is trading at 13090.84.  

4.5 million new jobs in the last 29 months. No! we are not healed but we are healing and most definitely the country is in better shape than when he took office. If they tell you otherwise they are lying.

Plus General Motors is alive and Osama bin Ladin is dead!

12 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Are we better off than before the inaugeration

It is good you are satisfied with this economy.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Why must you always twist the words. I never said anything about being satisfied. I just made clear that the country is far better of than it was on January 20, 2009!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Are you sure you guys really want to play the General Motors card?  http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/15/general-motors-is-headed-for-bankruptcy-again/   Seems the employee pension bailout cost the US Taxpayer over $16 billion.   Unemployment over 8% over 41 months straight, $6 Trillion more national debt shhhhooooop!!!  puff-puff...PasssSmiley Indifferent 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Do you mean Jan 20th, 2009?  Smiley Happy

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yep! will correct. Thanks.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Why must you always twist the words. I never said anything about being satisfied. I just made clear that the country is far better of than it was on January 20, 2012.

Your dementia is showing. The inauguration January 20, 2009.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

even demorats say NO!!!

ck the news several demorats said last week we were no better off --and just look our nation has its greatest debt EVER---so how cxan any obamoite pretend we are better off --ask middle class america--recent polls show up to 60% say no

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Ah shiit! Don't you just hate video tape, BA!?? Even your own candidate says it has gotten better under Obama's policies!! Now, go cover up your head, YOUR LOSIN', MY FRIEND!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMj8KkO23xU

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The only ones satisfied with this economy, it the rat-bag Republicans that have done their damndest to destroy him, and he has been a big disappointment, FOR THEM!! LOL!! He's made fools out of them, and it's going to cost them everything!