cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Are you people seriously

Not making any attempt to follow what is going on in the past two days and where it is headed?
8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Are you people seriously

McCabe got what he dished out.

hardnox
Advisor

According to Trusted Sources things have never been better.
hardnox
Advisor

I guess if he’d helped Clinton instead of hurt her it’d be a capital case?
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

my bet

two years from now, you will be able to make about the same post and it will mean just about as much.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: my bet

I suppose maybe as long as the investigators charge for some reason, either negligence or stupidity, contained that line about “other criminal matters”.

But like you said about the ton cattin’ with the lady of the evening, you don’t care.

r3020
Senior Advisor

But Mueller might. He needs to rethink his position unless he wants to end up like the Clintons. They destroy everything they touch.

snip-

It was painful to witness. One of our own — a deputy FBI director no less — was fired barely a day or two away from retirement and a certain pension. And now Andrew McCabe faces possible federal charges for lying to other federal agents, charges that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller knows all too well and is wielding with great effect in the Russian collusion case.

Still, I wonder about Mueller. McCabe, Peter Strzok and James Comey all are public servants who former FBI Director Mueller mentored, supervised or knew well. It has got to be hugely disappointing for Mueller to stand by and watch the people who he managed, who worked for and were loyal to him, and who he was fond of become a part of this train wreck. As a former supervisor, Mueller is accountable for those people he supervised — for the good and the bad. How does he feel about it? We don’t know. He remains mute.

We all know about Mueller’s stellar career in the military, in the Department of Justice and with the FBI. Mueller played a key role in enhancing the FBI’s image at a seminal moment in bureau history. And he should be and has been lauded for his courage and tireless service to the country. Everyone I know at the bureau and at the DOJ has had good things to say about Mueller. More importantly, the consensus among law enforcement and beyond is that Bob Mueller is a man of unquestionable integrity.

But that was then and this is now. 

Mueller’s first mistake was in having Strzok as part of his “dream” team of lawyers and investigators. I thought Mueller would have been a better judge of character. It also begs the question why Strzok would be selected to work on both the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Russian collusion case. It should have been one or the other — that’s common sense. 

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/378954-former-fbi-agent-if-mueller-is-to-preserve-his-integrity-...

bruce MN
Advisor

Is that for after the 2nd prosecutor is appointed or right away?

What’s holding that up?  I don’t suppose that what they’ll find is what has been evident all along. That the FBI goings on worked against the Clinton campaign. 

I suspect that that could be it. Is there something I don’t know. Nothing said of that in the op-ed.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Time for Trump to fire Mueller and end this silliness!