cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: As a Republican

Faith in the almighty government? Well how much faith do you have in business to resolve these problems? Minimum wage wouldn't be a problem if business was paying a decent wage. It's governmental reaction to a problem.  Not government making a problem worse.

Take governmental charity for an example. If you christian types were truely responsive to need, there would be no reason for government involvement.

Governmental charity??? what the hell is that? 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Now THAT was really stupid and not part of the discussion.  No one thinks they should provide each employee with a car and gas money.  Well, almost no one.  You piss poor sarcastic types try to say things like that but then you are stupid.  Yes, I did indeed call you a name.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@rawhide wrote:

Governmental charity??? what the hell is that? 

1/2 million dollar pension for 24 years as a city coucilman.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Don believes taxes are charity. He pays taxes, government gives that money to other people they deem need it. Therefore, governmental charity. Screwed up thinking. Remember give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. But, one has to believe in God before one will follow it. Don is not a believer.

Re: the truth of the matter is

You favor pointing a gun at people and saying "do as I say or its jail or death for you".
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Boy, you just don't get the point do you? These Repbulicans aren't who you think they are, pal, they won't stop until they have impoverished every American in this country.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Now, your just being redicules, to try and prove your point.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I don't believe that I said anything about guns jail or death.

So you're fine with letting people make their own voices in life?