Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Question BA

politizing.gif

Senior Contributor

Re: Question BA

As inane is this question is, I will answer for you. Thanks for answering my question.

"would you rather committ a home invasion of a known armed family or a family with a "Hillary" lawn sign and a damned Prius with a bumpersticker "Make Love not War" in the driveway?"

Well, I reckon if I were a criminal, I wouldn't do home invasions. I would go for the house with nobody home and that doesn't have an alarm system after I checked it out beforehand to know their habits. What signs they have or car they drive might not be my main concern. I might even go for the house with NRA stickers all over so I could get some guns that were not regsitered to me.

Senior Contributor

Re: As an owner of multiple guns

Yea! OK! Your link showed nothing of the sort bongo boris

Your postings are nothing more than ramblings from a drug reduced mind! I won't tell you to quit....it's too late I'm sure anyways.

Advisor

In the first paragraph it says what I referenced, nimrod.

Veteran Advisor

Bruce, there are 6 truly sick disgusting worthless humans professing to be the salt of the earth Christian conservatives on here and are getting worse with each passing day. This particular idiot has no comprehension of anything.  Even the entertainment value of their posts is growing thin.  You no longer need google--just ask them a question.  They know everything and it is always correct-make that "right" but hardly ever correct!!

Veteran Advisor

Another idiotic statement from ol' bad ear!  Why do always want NO attempt to come up with a way to stop that wrong person from getting a gun???

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Another idiotic statement from ol' bad ear!  Why do always want NO attempt to come up with a way to stop that wrong person from getting a gun???

Some have it figured out.

snip-

A customer at a Waffle House in Charleston, S.C. opened fire on a would-be robber and killed him early Saturday morning — and will not be charged for the shooting, police said.

“No one was hurt, which is the best part,” Waffle House division manager Brandon Rogers told the Post and Courier.

“No one was injured — besides the suspect.”

A Waffle House employee told the paper: “He saved us.”

The thief, 19-year-old Joshua Jermaine Davis, entered the restaurant shortly after 5 a.m., police said. By the time officers arrived, he had been shot. He died later in hospital, WCSC reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/customer-fatally-shoots-robber-charleston-waffle-house-arti...

Veteran Advisor

Yeah, here's another good guy with a gun.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-good-guy-with-a-gun-shoots-carjacking-victim-in-head-then-runs...

Now answer the damned question!

Senior Contributor

No dummy....my questions were retorical. Point was you have no credibility whether you have guns or not

Advisor

Oh. OK. Heartbroken. Sheeze