cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

As it turns out

the TX power catastrophe may have been created when private utilities shut NG plants down rather than pay for the spike in short term prices.

Capitalism!

But don’t worry, the Abbott admin is pushing through a bill to let them surcharge customers.

Liberty!!!!

8 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: As it turns out

Perry-Abbott.

End of story, except whether voters get it.

Can you say Katrina?

rawhide
Advisor

Juan Williams said earlier on "THE FIVE" tv show (It's on Fox so I know you don't watch) that the NG power plants froze up- not the windmills.  He's a liberal so defend that idiotic statement.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You're an idiot, so defend yours.

rawhide
Advisor

I'm waiting for yours...

rawhide
Advisor

how about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLubG22EBg         It's about Biden removing Trump's protection of the US electrical grid from China.  Oh I know YOU won't open it. Thats for everybody else

r3020
Senior Advisor

Nqx now the biggest supporter of fossil fuel power plants on this form.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The truth hurts, even the Texas grid operator is saying ....

The state’s grid operator said Feb. 15 that about 34 gigawatts of power were offline. But of that, about 4 gigawatts was due to problems with wind turbines. The rest came mainly from the state’s primary sources, natural gas and coal.

Dan Woodfin, a senior director for the Electric Reliability Council of Texas, told Bloomberg that frozen gauges and instruments at natural gas, coal and nuclear plants cut into operations. Natural gas-fired plants also had to deal with low gas pressure in their supply lines.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So, you would have us believe that in less than 30 days, all the .....

So, you would have us believe that in less than 30 days all the critical electric power infrastructure has been replaced by Chinese vulnerable components?  That's what you're saying.

Notice that your source is channel 7 but no call sign, Total fake news and you got totally sucked in, sucker.