cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

As long as we are going to investigate Bergdahl

Why not double up the investigation with Dubya Bush's desertion as well. We can see if you are equally disturbed by all deserters or not.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: As long as we are going to investigate Bergdahl

His suffering has just began. Now he will be forced into the VA system.

Mad's take.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I would trade Reid, McConnell & Pelosi for the US Marine held in Mexico, they have all deserted the american people - maybe throw in a few million illegals.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Islamic Mt. Rushmore

Somehow I don't believe that 53% of the American electorate thought they were voting for this. Just cannot be that many imbeciles in this country.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Islamic Mt. Rushmore

Your presence is  pretty strong evidence to prove your point I haven't concluded whether you are catagorized as an embicile or a moron. One or the other.

Highlighted
Advisor

I'm 100% serious that had things played otherwise the GOP would have just as easily turned Bergdahl into 'Ol Shoe (Wag the Dog reference) and been screaming about leaving soldiers behind.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

I'm 100% serious that had things played otherwise the GOP would have just as easily turned Bergdahl into 'Ol Shoe (Wag the Dog reference) and been screaming about leaving soldiers behind.

He's been gone for 5 years yet they not wagged the dog.

Highlighted
Advisor

Merely because the correct context hasn't arisen to move it to the top of the list of talking points.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Merely because the correct context hasn't arisen to move it to the top of the list of talking points.

You mean like the 2012 election?