cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

At this point means absolutely nothing

But interesting:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politidope/status/1154126182423715842

Of course, would have to lead to actually voting.  Or, for that matter, an actual election being held at all.  And that is  increasingly more up for grabs than most folks can imagine.

5 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: At this point means absolutely nothing

And yet you want the government to have a 100% monopoly of our health care system.

Advisor

Who or what were you replying to?

I simply posted some polling data.  No idea how reliable it was but thought it to be one interesting result.

What do you know of what my views on funding of health coverage are?

Senior Contributor

Bruce, I thought you were pretty clear when Obamacare was being crammed down the collective throats of the nation that you thought it was great that the price tag would be picked up by successful small business owners that were never going to vote democrat anyways. Really sucks now that a good chunk of businessmen and women found a way to have their own plans, right?

Now if Trump could follow through on his promise to issue an executive order to make medical providers tell us all up front what everything is going to cost. Right now it would be like going to Walmart to buy a TV and not knowing the price until you sign the sales slip and give them your credit card. And then you discover the TV is costing you $3000, not $300.

Advisor

You’d have to find that for me but then your ever expanding position by presumption and “I talked to a guy” anecdote schtick will probably get you there. 

I’ve generally favored a public/private system centered around expansion of Medicaid which many states have adopted, including some rather Red ones, and a public Option.  Popular positions that seem to poll sk high with the public. 

Your cult seems locked in on burn it down and replace it with a plan that nobody has produced yet. 

My guess would be that if the GOP/Trump got that opportunity it would be a slightly tweaked version of ACA and called revolutionary. No different the NAFTA 2.0 and the coming “new” Iran Deal. 

Senior Contributor

how is having the "man behind the tree" pay the tab for "expanded mediciad" and a "public option" different than having the successful business people, (ie "taxpayers")  pay for it all?