cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Attempted Murder?

If I am wrong, nothing happens. 

If you are wrong, Hell is real hot, and forever is a very long time. 

The fallacy in that is you are living in a dream with no evidence of it existing 

I live in reality

BTW who will be in trouble IF there actually is a magical being and you find out you chose to bow down to the wrong one?

I do not bow down to any that can not be proven to exist so will  not be in trouble for that.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I have to ask the question again - as the White House is refusing to answer the question:

When was Trump’s last negative test, before admitting that Trump and the Tramp had Covid?   

Why won’t they answer?   I think I am right.....Trump knew he had the virus, before the debate with Biden.   I think he knew he had Covid, and decided he was going to “share the wealth” with the Democrats, and try to infect Biden at the debate.   

Trump’s actions, are very, very peculiar.   His actions - reckless.   His actions once he got back to the White House tonight, totally unjustified and really, really stupid.   

Trump wants to show he has beat the virus.  He hasn’t, and his actions have to be looked at, as attempted murder.   210,000 Americans are dead from Covid, and he flaunts his having Covid, as it’s no big deal.   

It's over - this man is not the leader we need for this country - this man needs to be removed from office.   He really isn’t thinking rationally anymore....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering...... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'd fully support the secret service and us Marshall's investigating exactly how the unlikely event of a fair number of people at an outdoor event became infected.   

FBI keep looking for NASCAR nooses.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

The super spreader event seems to be pointing to the event on the White House lawn for Trump’s new judge appointee Barrett.

Since I assume this was a “invitation only” event, it was probably one of Trump’s own invited guests, that was spreading the virus there.   And, seeing the video from the event, the virus had LOTS of opportunity to find victims, fawning over themselves, congratulating each other for the coup of the Supreme Court.  

You have been quick, Millie, to blame some Democrat for this.   Pretty tough - maybe you need to be looking at those at that party whom are infected, to find person 0.

But that isn’t what is bothering me here.  Judge Amy’s White House party was what, 7 days ago?   September 26.    The 1st debate with Biden, was 3 days later, the 29th.

My point?   Did the White House already know they had Covid when they came to this event?   Is that the reason they were late, because they knew there was no time to test the Trump entourage entering the hall?  Is this the reason, that same entourage refused to wear masks, when they were required?   Is this the reason, that we took the entourage at “its word”, that they had all been tested, and didn’t need to be tested for this event?   And was this the reason that Trump was constantly shouting in Biden’s direction, in a closed room, to hopefully infect him too, since he was unmasked for this event?

Trump has said, that everyone around him was tested everyday.  He has also walked back that statement now that he has confirmed Covid. 

Trump is a germaphobe.   You really think he wasn’t tested every day?  Something really, really stinks about what has all transpired here.   America needs to see, the lengths that Trump may be willing to go to, to win this next election.

Millie claims it was a Democrat trying to kill the president, that was responsible for Trump and company being infected.   Like I have said - everything Republicans say these days - you have to turn around, and look at it the opposite way.   Did Trump and his entourage know they had the virus, and the intent at the debate, was to “even the score”, and give it also to Biden?    If so - Trump and his non compliant family, has just attempted to commit murder on the Democratic Candidate.   I hope the hell, someone is looking at this string of events, really, really closely.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

You will not accept any answer so why bother.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe if this Administration didn’t set about from the beginning having to lie about everything, we could believe it now.   The Trump Administration has given us no reason to believe anything they say - and that’s all on them.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

when all of this covid stuff blows over and there is more leisure time available, I want to see Bruce and/or Nutz or some other survivor launch a movement to convict Typhoid Mary of crimes against humanity posthumously. Maybe they can get that Spanish soldier that brought the clap to Europe too.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

We don’t need to waste time on that, when we have all the crap from the failed Trump Administration to deal with....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Attempted murder with a foam dart.

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):

Ages 0-19: 99.997%

Ages 20-49: 99.98%

Ages 50-69: 99.5%

Ages 70+: 94.6%

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

According to your figures, 5.4% of those over 70 die.  Biden of course is in that category - even I am not far behind.  

If I shoot you, what is your chance of dying?   Does it even matter if you die, if the intent was to kill you?   Or, at least take you down, as you dealt with the pain of the recovery period.

In the case of Trump spreading the virus, it was all a political “Hit Job”.   The intent was maybe not to kill Biden, so much as it was to disable him, show him to be “weak” (a condition that Trump simply can’t stand), and take him down just before the election.   

Oh, I’m pretty confident, that this was an attempted “hit” on Biden.   

I personally no longer feel comfortable with Trump having access to the nuclear codes,  or being the “Liar in Chief” of this country.   Trump is like a wounded and cornered animal - and it’s hard to know how he will fight his way out of this.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You're nuts.  Trump didn't get anywhere near biden, but biden did walk over very close to Chrissy without the mask.    He was trying to kill Chrissy.   

OH MY, fear and trepidation.   That bag boy at Wal-Mart where you get your Cheetos and mt dew, let his mask slide off his nose, he was trying to KILL you.

Boogie men everywhere hide hide I tell you.  Your mailman knows a you're a democrat.  Bet he is coughing on your mail.  The ups girl, don't trust her.   

You're nuts.