cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Attempted Murder?

BS Millie.  That is pure BS.  Is there no length that you won’t go to, to lie for this president.

This is such a bogus and bold face lie, that it should be removed from here, and you removed from the site.   Any sort of valid site, would see this lie for what it is, and remove it.

Go throw some big popcorn seeds in a Trump jar, and make yourself feel better.  I’m not sorry Millie - your boy is done.   You can feel the mood of America changing.   The dark cloud over America, has the sun breaking through.   And it’s finally illuminating the reality of Donald Trump.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What you also don’t seem to remember Millie, is that Rush’s program is for “entertainment only”.   You seem to think it is real....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

RJG640v8
Advisor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Yesterday, the topic of the President being targeted with the China Virus was brought up on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program. The possibility that the test swabs that was used to “test” the President could have been loaded up with live Covid virus and then applied it to him, in an attempt to murder him. The same with the other White House targets that have come down with the virus. The Deep State knows no limits in their efforts to hold total control of power. 

i never lend credence to what  entertainer drug addicts have to say , or the people who follow one.  However, from his lips to Trumps ear , how long until daddy starts to promulgate the same ? 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Occam's Razor strongly suggests stupidity.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you think trump at the debate had a raging case of corona and was still able to beat Chrissy and JoJo.   

You would be one of a small minority that thinks your dear leader won that 'debate'. You probably should check some real news sites and stay away from entertainment sites if you want to get to the truth.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54345192

In a debate that was the political equivalent of a food fight, the winner was the man who emerged least covered in slop.

On Tuesday night, on the basis of instant polls and betting markets, that man was Joe Biden - if only because his main goal was to prove to Americans that he could hold up under pressure, that he had not lost a step due to his advancing age. He had to show he could take a pie to the face, metaphorically speaking, and keep his cool.

He mostly met that standard, although it was at least in part because Donald Trump, by his constant hectoring and interruptions, seldom gave the former vice-president a chance to say something truly damaging to his own cause.

Twitter Trump - the unconventional, bombastic, insulting and rumour-mongering aspect of this president - was on full display throughout the hour-and-a-half event. Unfortunately for the president, many Americans, even his own supporters, find his social media persona one of his more unattractive attributes.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Yesterday, the topic of the President being targeted with the China Virus was brought up on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program. The possibility that the test swabs that was used to “test” the President could have been loaded up with live Covid virus and then applied it to him, in an attempt to murder him. The same with the other White House targets that have come down with the virus. The Deep State knows no limits in their efforts to hold total control of power. 

A much easier method that would explain numerous people getting it at the same time at an outdoor event would be contamination of the food or drink.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - not true Sam1unwise1.   Covid is a respiratory disease.  From what I understand, you could eat the virus, and be safe.  Just don’t inhale the food, or get it in your eyes in a food fight...So no, someone did not “poison” his food either.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I have been questioning Trump’s testing for the last 4 days.  Trump is not going to tell America when his last negative Covid test was before he got the positive one.  Why?  Why can’t America be told?   Many people, the best people, are finally asking the same questions I have been.  No answers.   There are people that have the real answer.   And yes, at this point, if Trump comes up with an answer of a negative the day after the debate, I would question it.   I’m right.   I know I am.  Trump was positive with Covid, the night of the debate.    And when I am proven right, what a bomb shell it would be.....

Jen