cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Autism Awareness.

Did you know that in 1975 one child in 5,000 was diagonsed with Autism, today 1 child in 68 is diagnosed with Autism.  I don`t know what`s going on here that`s causing this hockey stick rise in this terrible disease, but a kid can be okay on their first birthday, then by their third birthday they have full blown Autism.

What`s different since 1975?  well, there`s more childhood vaccinations, there`s an American corn based diet, GMOs, there`s more pollution....I don`t know if it`s one or all of those things, but when you go from 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 68 children being autistic, there is something obviously very wrong. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/27/health/cdc-autism/index.html  

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CG-Lo-C3PjA/Tdz47JbHU2I/AAAAAAAAANc/ghXMrl8WYwM/s1600/autismo-autisme.jpg ...

33 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Autism Awareness.

@BA Deere wrote:

Did you know that in 1975 one child in 5,000 was diagonsed with Autism, today 1 child in 68 is diagnosed with Autism.  I don`t know what`s going on here that`s causing this hockey stick rise in this terrible disease, but a kid can be okay on their first birthday, then by their third birthday they have full blown Autism.

What`s different since 1975?  well, there`s more childhood vaccinations, there`s an American corn based diet, GMOs, there`s more pollution....I don`t know if it`s one or all of those things, but when you go from 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 68 children being autistic, there is something obviously very wrong. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/27/health/cdc-autism/index.html  

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CG-Lo-C3PjA/Tdz47JbHU2I/AAAAAAAAANc/ghXMrl8WYwM/s1600/autismo-autisme.jpg ...

The Dems will blame it on global warming!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Awareness and definitions have expanded, but then that wont fit your fear mongering.

The first case of Autism was not described until 1944, and so by your logic there were no cases before that.

It's a nice Saturday, go see if Steve King is happy  with his lawn mower. ......

But keep your wedding ring on - just in case  🙂

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I said nothing about 1944 ONLY 1975 when childhood Autism rates were 1 in 5,000.  And now it is 1 in 68, in 40 years it`s almost 100 times greater, don`t you think that`s significant?   I do...something`s going on.

And I`m putting all possible causes on the table including things that the food industry might be doing.

Prior to 1944, Autism was perhaps dianosed as simple "retardation" although it came on in 2 yr 3 yr old children...but there again the environment probably had actual cases of Autism as statistically insignificant...today at 1 in 68, I`d say that it`s very significant.

RJG640v8
Advisor

I have heard/read that there is a correlation with certain plastics.

I think as NAJ was alluding to, better diagnosis, better awareness ????

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I know you didn't. say anything about 1944, but I DID and the point IS relevant.

Why do you continue to DO THIS anyway ??

@BA Deere wrote:

And I`m putting all possible causes on the table including things that the food industry might be doing.

Why have you been using certain sprays that you shouldn't ?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Never you mind what sprays I use!  What I spray is in accordance with the manufacturer`s label, IDALs, DNR, EPA...it`s been checked out 9 ways to Sunday.  If it isn`t "safe then ban the crap so nobody uses it, or shut the hell up!   BTW, I spray corn and beans, the corn is used for livestock feed and the beans go into soybean meal which is also livestock feed....most of the corn you see growing in Iowa isn`t sweetcorn that is directly consumed by humans...so go pound sand!

How about YOU question your damned Democrats that force vaccines on little kids???   In 1950 a small child had 6 shots...today physicians recommend as many as 36 shots  HIGHEST IN THE WORLD!!  Could that have something to do with it?????   Thrity MORE damned shots than when autism rates were 1 in 5,000!   Don`t you think we should at least look into all these shots that Big Pharma is pushing on the kids???   And no I`m no a "Anti Vaxxer    LOL LOL LOL"   I`m just saying that there`s a Autism epidemic and since vaccinations increased 6 fold, perhaps we should look into it.

http://vactruth.com/history-of-vaccine-schedule/

bruce MN
Advisor

Nobody has looked into it?  There might not be anything on the planet that has been looked into harder.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Maybe it`s just me, but the increase in Autism rates since 1975 appears to be a whole lot more than "improved detection".  Yes, perhaps wearing plastics is a cause.  The thing is, some people have more tolerance than others, look at the peanut allergies...never heard of them years ago.   Perhaps generation after generation exposed to environmental and toxic changes accumulates exponentially increasing with each generation.   I`m not saying that I know, it`s just there are problems now that we have never had at this magnitude and every cause should be on the table.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, look again.  Something ain`t right.   Do you totally trust Big Pharma?   I suppose you do, it`s seems like the only big conglomerate that the liberals do put their entire trust in.  Even after the "Tuskegee experiment"?