cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

BA, Craig

I just read that your own Ma Kettle, Grant Wood sitting model Joni is on the short list for The Donald's VP. What are you hearing there inside of America's biggest gated community? An olive branch to disgruntled Cruzers?
12 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: BA, Craig

You will know when Mr. Trump decides the time is right. 

If I were putting money on who the Veep would be , I'd say Newt Gingrich. 

However, Mrs. Ernst has military cred, is a current Senator, female, and a real winning personality. 

She could even kick The Hildebeest up her bum hole, .... with bread sacks over her shoes! 😏

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

We like Joni too much in the senate  Smiley Happy  She would be a great pick, but she`s a junior senator.  Newt is definately signaling his dance card is open and a intelligent choice.  I wonder if Trump won`t pick a woman, I could see maybe Condi Rice?  That would check alot of boxes.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

NO way on earth will the DON put up with that wig and voice for more than 6 minutes.

( btw, can someone explain why she speaks in that manner ?? It's like Palin, yet totaly different.

Its exremely irritating. I guess Red Oak is just too close to Missouri.Smiley Very Happy

Just like Indianola. )

Newt is a loser who left  his dying wife to hook up with the current MRs Newt.

The fundys will stay home.

hardnox
Advisor

Hey you never know how someone is going to feel about the purpose behind the finger of destiny falling upon them.

But it seems a very risky career move.

Newt, Christie, Palin have nothing to lose as far as a political future. She does. Seems a fair bet to be able to hold that seat for quite some time.

No one who ties themselves to Trump knows where he's going to run with it, what he might say. The risk is that the campaign infighting thing becomes the story or the blame.

bruce MN
Advisor

How is Grassley's stonewalling on the SCOTUS seat playing in Eden? Can't understand why he's want Hillary or Bernie and 55 or so D Senators make that choice.
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
How is Grassley's stonewalling on the SCOTUS seat playing in Eden? Can't understand why he's want Hillary or Bernie and 55 or so D Senators make that choice.

image.jpeg

It is "playing" just fine, down here. He is just doing what Slow Joe did before. It is insane to give the enemy a victory when you don't have to. 

Unlike the 'dyed in the wool' leftists, we do not think the election will go against Conservatives.  And, if it does, the resulting revolt will make the resulting outcome null and void, anyway. 

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.jpeg

You do have a good sense of humo(u)r about losing the White House to that loser, the Hildebeest. 

image.jpeg

If you keep breaking your word about replying to my posts, I am going to have to start replying back to your snotty screeds, again. 

bruce MN
Advisor

The whatever percent of the less than 10 percent of Americans who have actually  cast votes for Trump, who weren't simply casual voters, are going to foge a revolution?  The way you describe it as having some nullifying power would require a coup.  Got that all lined up?