cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

BA favorite network to watch

With his attitude towards women and minorities, guess he will be rooting for Roger.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gretchen-carlson-harassment-lawsuit_us_577d22c1e4b09b4c43c1c624

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: BA favorite network to watch

Sorry Tom, I don`t watch Fox News, I`m too tight and don`t have cable or a dish, I do watch Fox News Sunday which is on free tv.  Don`t know much about Gretchen other than she was from Minnesota, a beauty queen and on CBS awhile.  I`ve heard the name Roger Ailes, but wouldn`t know him if I saw him.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Your nose is growing longer BA, try again dude.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Okay doubting Thomas, usually when liberals are so far off their meds, I don`t bother replying, but why would you think that I watch Fox News and then lie in saying that I don`t???  It doesn`t matter, if you want to believe that I watch Fox News 24/7, go ahead, but people that know me and read this will know that you are a fool, because I don`t get Fox News into my house..period (other than (FNS).

I have no idea if Gretchen is in the right or Roger Ailes, I`ll say right now, whoever is in the right, I hope they get justice.   And why wouldn`t I take Gretchen Carlson`s side?  There are alot of women in my family that I wouldn`t want to go through want Gretchen claims happened to her.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Let's see if Rodger Ailes is above the law like the Clintons.