cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Correction

You never say anything about Islam and I know I know i know you can wiggle out of it by saying  "Oh the rest of you say so much about Muslims that I don`t have to"...yeah okay whatever.  But actually muslims in Islamic countries ARE actually killing homosexuals, along with Christians and Jews and anyone that doesn`t convert to Islam...you ready to become a Muslim?  Smiley Very Happy   No, I didn`t think so.

Sam`s a big boy if i mischaracterize him, i`m sure he`ll let me know.   I`m up for entertainment why don`t you tell the Libertarian Sam how businesses should be FORCED to cater gay weddings..and while your at it tell him how wonderfull that the young Lesbians at his kid`s school are making out in the bathroom...yeah, I can`t wait to watch as he hands you your ass.   Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BA, your End Times have arrived

I was going intervene but judge has said it all.

I like it when someone said it is highly insulting. Well stuff you too buddy. I find it highly offensive when you show your inherited stupidity by opening the sentence with "thank god for-----". When you know for yourself that god had nothing to do with it.

And then old 20 laid a few bible passages on us and we all went away with a warm inner glow that we can be saved. Have a bluudy listen your religious ratbaggery.
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: BA, your End Times have arrived

So, how about if someone says "thank god Obama was elected!", do you find that acceptable?   Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: FACTS BABY FACTS

ALWAYS WILL STOP A DEMONCRAT OR LIBERAL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Face it, you lost.

AGAIN :smileyvery-happy:

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I`m confused at what exactly that you think i lost?   You probably mean how your ilk stole "1982" away and destroyed decency in the process...well you might have a point in that way, we are all losers.  It`s just that this running "blood" that you seem to overjoyed about, you fail to realize that it`s also some of your own.

As far as "losing"  I came into this world naked and scared and i reckon that`s how i`ll also be leaving this world.   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If you want to focus one ONE SINGLE topic at a time, that is fine. But you have a way of mashing everything together and then cry at the results after you inserted sour  milk in the  pot.

Knock that sh*t off !

So now you are Scared when you exit ?? Then What the hell good do you get out of your church goin ? The whole point is comfort and a blessed after life.

But, I agree with you that you are scared of seemingly everything.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You want to 'stay on a single topic"??? Well, you said i "lost" and never did say what I 'lost".  So, was I right, you believe that your ilk stole decency from this country?

My point is no one leaves this world with any more physically than what they came in with.  Hopefully one leaves this world with more wisdom.  Yes, i`m sure things will get bad for some of us, we have alot to lose in this world.  Many of Jesus` Disciples lost their treasure and lives, many of this country`s Founding Fathers lost their treasure and lives just because of their signature.   and yes, I am sad that human nature is on this continous loop of having to repeat the same mistakes, alot of good people gave their lives for this country and a little over 200 years it`s all squandered.

Moses freed and saved the Israelites, they went through terrible times, yet in just the short period that he was away getting the 10 Commandments...he came back and they were worshiping a golden calf.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

would you even Trust him ?

moses.jpg