cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BHO should be ready for the next phase

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/barack-obama-uses-death-george-floyd-fan-flames-condemn-ame...

the divider in chief will pour some more gas on the flames.....tell me if I am wrong.

5 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: BHO should be ready for the next phase

Hey Red, have they rebuilt any of the buildings burnt down up there?  Stores reopened that were looted? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

I think guys like Obama want the cities to burn. Then they will force local police forces out and replace them with a national police force. jmho.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

He might have mentioned something along those lines.....

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded," Obama said in July 2, 2008.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Susan Rice is in charge of getting the forces ready in America to "take care of" resistance. 

As far as MSP, I have not been near that hellhole since all of the rioting broke out, and have no plans to ever go there again. It is part of an alien world now.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Susan Rice is in charge of getting the forces ready in America to "take care of" resistance. 

As far as MSP, I have not been near that hellhole since all of the rioting broke out, and have no plans to ever go there again. It is part of an alien world now.

Maybe Bruce can tell us if there is reconstruction.  Can you get fire insurance in that area?