cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BTW happy new year

May the folks that are hurting  from the recession or depression find relief in 2012. To those that want to make their existance more difficult, I hope you are sorely disappointed at the ballot box. I belive that harsh treatment to the weakest of us is absolutely the wrong path.

44 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BTW happy new year

Like you care about the weakest among us. You are ashamed to say how much you give to charity. Taxes paid is not charity. Happy new year.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It will be a VERY Happy Year in exactly 311 Days, 3 Hours and 27 minutes!!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: As one conservative politician has noted.....

@Hawken Cougar wrote:

After three years of "Hope and Change" the path forward is now looking even more hopeless and changeless.  

BTW did you get your email Kraft?  

Michelle’s request was part of an email sent to the Obama 2012 list today.

Over the next 11 months we’ve got an organization to grow, voters to register, and people to get fired up.

I hope you’ll close out this year by donating $3 or more now to help make sure we’re ready for the next one . . .

Thank you so much, and happy new year,

Michelle

The obscene juxtaposition of the first lady on a $4 million vacation while asking what would have to be middle to low income earners for three bucks – who else would they be targeting with such an appeal? – is yet another example of lack of perspective the Obamas seem to be gaining while in power.

Source:  http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/12/30/4m-vacation-michelle-seeks-3-backers/

I get that pathetic request too.  Brian signed me up on their mailing list a long time ago and I use it to forward information to GOP leaders that can quickly fire off a reaction reply to the GOP faithful.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

screw you and the horse you rode in on!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I know, the truth hurts doesn't it. You know, you can change it in 2012. I doubt you will though.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Not that it matters to you........

Man! The message on that picture goes against everything the Repbulicans stand for!

Burning bridges is all those fools know how to do! The only seeds they've sown, is ANGER AND REGRET!! LISTEN TO YOUR SELVES!!

By all means, HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR, ALL OF YOU.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They say, "hope springs eternal, Craigo"

With the candidates you've got, that's ALL, you've got.! LOL!!