cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Not that it matters to you........

Yeah, like you're a lover!! You are one of the worst around here when it comes to spreading goodwill!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BTW happy new year

I agree Craig.  It will be beyond belief to see Obama get a second term and the USA mature politically and throw off the shackles of those bad old days in the deep south.  The Democrats deserve another four years to straighten out the mess left by Bush and Cheney and co.  Wouldn't you agree?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

I agree Craig.  It will be beyond belief to see Obama get a second term and the USA mature politically and throw off the shackles of those bad old days in the deep south.  The Democrats deserve another four years to straighten out the mess left by Bush and Cheney and co.  Wouldn't you agree?

What has Obama done in his first term, or proposed for his second term, that leads you to believe we should re-elect him?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I spent the last two days fixing leaky windows in a widow's house. I don't think that qualifies as making her existence more difficult, but I guess since the government didn't do it, it must not have been helpful.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No one expects YOU to re-elect him.  All those millions who are poor that you guys all say will vote only for Democrats will do that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why should those that are poor vote for Obama again? What has he done to deserve their vote? It is all lip service.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

They are getting continued unemployment benefits that they would not have received were it not for his efforts. Ford and chrysler and their employees are still in business and they would not be without his efforts.

Health insurance is available to those with reexisting conditions and they would not be without the efforts of the president.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And in addition to what Kraft just said, your side keeps telling everyone that the poor and the Hispanics all are catered to by the Dems to get their vote.  The repubs have done NOTHING to help get the middle and low income votes.  So why shouldn't they vote for the Dems?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ford took bailout money? Don't recall that. Chrysler would still be in business...chapter 11 bankruptcy.