cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BTW happy new year

Get's ya' right in the old bread basket, doesn't it, friend! LOL!!

BTW, what is it that the Repbulicans are going to do FOR the American people? All I've heard is what their going to do for themselves, not YOU, themselves! Be sure and think about that, before you make your mark in Nov.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"what is it that the Repbulicans are going to do FOR the American people?"

Get the government out of our lives. Go back to constitutional government. That is what the republicans will do.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

How much beach front land in Iowa have you bought?  You can't survive without the govt "in your life".

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Not that it matters to you........

And what is it that you think Don has talked out of both sides of his mouth about?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The poorest districts in the country, have been for the most part, the poorest districts for the last 20+ years.  For the last 20+ years, they have been democratic strongholds, yet they are still poor.  Why is that?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

If we keep going, the way we are going, this country is going to wind up in a black hole of debt, that will be impossible to climb out of.  My dad summed it up when he said that he'll be glad that he likely won't live long enough to see the worst of it.

Something has to change, somewhere, and new social programs we can't afford, don't seem like a good start, to me.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

When you are poor and maybe not educated very well, it is extremely difficult and even terrifying to move someplace else to try to find work. You are fortunate enough to have never been in that situation. I have also. But for millions it isn't possible to to even think about it. I still feel that with the repubs, it would be worse for these people.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Fair enough, but again, with the Dems in charge for the last 20 years, why aren't they educated better?  Schools are by and large run locally, by the district they fall within.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The kids of those people are only 20 or less and will probably do better than their parents. However, the dem policies are more favorable to working families and repub policies favor the businessman