cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BTW,

while it takes 2/3rds to convict on articles of impeachment, a lifetime political ban only requires a majority.

I'd further reckon that getting 17 Rs to vote for expelling Cruz and Hawley isn't a huge stretch. I assume that almost a dozen wannabees would be caulcualting their odds on that one.

R Governors, so you'll just get a different one.

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: BTW,

Although I doubt that a lifetime ban would really bother Dennison- he's always been too lazy to really want to be POTUS anyway.

It might even enhance his grift opportunities and the emotions among his cult.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"Impeach and ban Dennison from running for prez again"?  Smiley Very Happy    Sure ban me from opera concerts and from judging flower shows too while you`re at it. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Jefferson Davis also received that sanction.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

2024....."we have awakened a sleeping giant."

guys, cue me in on that one....how did that end again?

the Democrits probably have studied that a little, and want to deliver a strike that goes beyond the sneak attack, and keeps the MAGA forces from regrouping and ending their reign for good in four short years.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: 2024....."we have awakened a sleeping giant."

I`m not up on the history so professor Bruce can feel free to step in.  But didn`t the ku klux klan get started by the way the south was handled during the reconstruction?    The underlying resentment of a significant amount of the population feels they have no where to turn.  Nqx is gleeful "those are our nukes now, Kamala will turn every Red state into a plate of glass Har Har Har" .   The suicidal klan is licking their chops of the rise in membership and the entire rest of the country suffers. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: 2024....."we have awakened a sleeping giant."

Somehow I would have been disappointed to learn that you don’t have Birth of a Nation in your video library.