cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Baby Formula Shortage

Trump would have had this straightened out in 48 hours; old disaster joe 5 months and on-going.

I realize they would prefer every unborn baby be killed but this is just embarrassing.

3 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Baby Formula Shortage

Yeah - from the man that promised the shootings in Chicago would stop the day he took office, and the man that said “Who knew health care could be so though!”

You have a very warped sense of what you think your super hero, the Trump Bàstàrd, really did while in office.   He did play a hell of a lot of golf - more than players on the PGA Tour I understand.   You’re an idiot Eddie Boi, you and all your Republican Bàstàrdly Lying friends here.

Lying Cult Loving Story Twisting Terroristic Repulsive Republican Bàstàrds

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Blah blah You’re an idiot Eddie blah blah)

I understand that it's discouraging for you hypocrats there tick tock as everyday old disaster joe is in office is another day of disaster and embarrassment which makes our Country miss President Trump that much more. Just like your post, I pointed out a simple fact and your defense mechanism shot up like the inflation rate under joe biden.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

We will never know Ed but glad your alternative fact machine is still operational