cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Back in the day

when Trump was casually conversing with Howard Stern on air about the relative merits of ***** sex he mentioned that he'd banged Madonna and Carla Bruni (and probably Princess Di but gentlemen don't kiss and tell).

Howard gave him multiple chances to walk it back but he never did.

Forward America 2019.

I'd suggest that your parents would be ashamed but I'm not sure they would.

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Back in the day

(Howard Stern)

According to Howard, he would be on the Supreme Court if he had supported Trump during the 2016 election.

Advisor

I really can't claim to know but I'm pretty sure no woman would go near Trump without a thick envelope of cash for inducement and that includes his wives, at least metaphorically.

A lot of the fault for all of this goes to Murdoch's NY Post which always gave coverage to his BS on the soap opera stuff, claims about his wealth etc.

He is a serial fabulist who probably doesn't even know if he's telling the truth or not.

Senior Advisor

You were also "pretty sure" about peak oil. You were next to certain on russia russia russia. Next we will learn Dorian was caused by Trump.

Advisor

I think we're clearly at peak oil- give or take 5 years either way. The conservative position would be to reduce usage because there will be a needs for future generations.  The Earth-Rapist view is to burn it as fast as you can before someone else does. 

The Mueller report clearly states that Russia interfered in the election on behalf of Trump. Nobody much is contesting that even if they're harharharring about his getting away with impunity.

Senior Advisor

The Indian says if elected by 2035 there will no use of fossil fuels in this country.

There was no collusion. Russia russia russia was a fake news lie by the fake news media. If Schiff has mountains of evidence now would be a good time to bring it forward.

Advisor

Of course there was a conspiracy, it was just done (brilliantly, I might add) in front of millions. And having observed Trump's modus, the fact that he can't stop tweeting "no collusion" is the equivalent of a signed confession.

No fossil fuel use is aspirational but isn't going to happen- there are some applications like agriculture and construction and there will remain a need for chemical feedstocks, fertilizer etc. At a rate of 1/4 what we use there would probably reasonable supplies for a century or more.

Do have to be careful not to hand you guys easy straw men. It is a reasonable goal to have no fossil fuel power generation by then and to have greatly reduced transportation use.