cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Bad News

For Gilligan.

12/21/ 12  is but hours away, he better be busy Prepping.

AJ

10 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I see smoke by Warren County

Craigo ?

Did you set off a false alarm in your compound ?

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: I see smoke by Warren County

Craig has been fortifying his compound since the election defeat.  He slithers out in the dark and does reconnaissance missions and gathers intell for the gun toting wanker wing of the NRA.  In his spare time he polishes his rifles.  I think he has given up driving the buses.  He has to devote more time to his survival.  It is going to be rough comrade.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Craigo, was humiliated, devastated, by this election. He was so dead sure, Romney would beat the black guy. He had believed all the Foxsuckers bloviating, that when the TRUTH came down, I can only imagine the despare he felt, but that's what you get when you don't leave any room for having to realize, what you believed was wrong. If there was anything that should have been learned by the Republicans, is that watching FOX news is/was wrong, because FOX is wrong, they had been lied too, they ignored the truth.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Don't be so hard on Craig.  He too participated in democracy.  In the washup it was interesting to see those who followed Fox to the letter. That was quite obvious by some posts but people usually gravitate to words they want to hear.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

My brother is another example of that.  He averages about 10 hrs/day glued to fox news and swears they are the ONLY fair and unbiased news outlet on the air.  He was here over the election and was beside himselfwhen the results started shifting to Obama.  I think if he had been at home, he might have shot the TV but he didn't know where my guns were!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I bet Xmas is fun at your house.

Can I come ?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sure, but Christmas isn't when my brother was here.  We had step daughter and family and a friend from MO here last night for a beautiful prime rib dinner.  It was great.  Today is slow and relaxing.  Skyped the Illinois grand kids and also the Houston grandkids early this morning for present openings.  Just call ahead to make sure we have the spare bedroom available.  We get lots of company in the winter.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Thank you.  Can I bring my brother too ?

I intend to leave him with you permanatley.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You have to take everything you bring home when you leave.