cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Bad ##### gangsta

Tweet of the day, from Ice-T about David Dennison:

“It’s Crazy to me personally because I was an admitted Career Criminal for half my life… And dude is dirtier, has more cases and more friends in Prison than I ever had. And he was Fn POTUS. Amazing.”

6 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Bad ##### gangsta

bruce MN
Advisor

I think you may have missed a memo.

Do memo and meme have a common origin?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Tweet of the day, from Ice-T about David Dennison:          “It’s Crazy to me personally because I was an admitted Career Criminal for half my life… And dude is dirtier, has more cases and more friends in Prison than I ever had. And he was Fn POTUS. Amazing.”)

So bruceQ, your saying that you picked this tweet from ice-t, whomever the heck ice-t is, as your tweet of the day?  To be precise, bruceQ's "Tweet of the day".

Ok, yea I'm making fun of you again bruceQ, and yea you make it so easy, but any idea what "dude has more cases in prison" even means? since it's your "Tweet of the day".

Oh, and don't you think that we ought to check with the 50 former intelligence officials for their confirmation of ice-t's "Tweet of the day" to give this tweet validity, before deeming ice-t's tweet to be your "Tweet of the day".

Amazing Smiley Wink

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Don't worry, in precisely 37 more days they will be ...

measuring trump for his own special prison jumpsuit, large enough to accommodate that oversized gut of his.

There's a reason why Barr is sneaking out the back door.  He doesn't want to be there when the axe falls.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Don't worry, in precisely 37 more days they will be ...

@rickgthf wrote:

measuring trump for his own special prison jumpsuit, large enough to accommodate that oversized gut of his.

There's a reason why Barr is sneaking out the back door.  He doesn't want to be there when the axe falls.

Or, be a part of it.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

A "former" street thug turned "singer"/actor is making commentary on the President?

Writes "Cop Killer" Song Later plays a cop on Law and order. Die ice t die.  - Ice-T | Meme Generator