cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Baggers 24-7

Lets make it Shiftybagger, Nutsbagger, Brucebagger, Sallybagger, and Sheepbagger ad nauseum until these  real baggers get so tired of the phrase they puke.

I tried to be nice...didn't work.

I give up.

15 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Baggers 24-7

Don't you remember those thousands of teabags sent to congressmen? The people with teabags pinned to their shirts and caps. We didn't invent teabaggs they did and they took pride in it just like those that dumped the tea in boston harbor.

There is noting wrong with the term. Tea bag is not a dirty word. Neither is teabagger. It's people with foul minds that make it so. Get your mind out of the gutter. The name choice was a good choice and still is.

Not once has the thought of a deviant sexual act entered my mind whe addressing the teabaggers or any of their supporters. But after this latest fiasco I'm inclined to wonder how they could have been so incredibly stupid. Think they could bulldoze the dems and the president into submission.

Barack Obam has done future  presidents a huge favor. He has established the precedent that the commander in cheif will not submit to hostage takers. I'll bet it will be a terribly long time before we see this kind of nonsense tried again.

Samnospam
Advisor

'He has established the precedent that the commander in cheif will not submit to hostage takers'

Yeah, cause we need an emperor.    

jput
Senior Contributor

Agree with you on this one,  Sam.  

King Barry Soetoro the First.

The kool aid drinkers say,  "don't you dare criticize the king because he's Black,  so you are raaaaaaacist."

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Your baggers, spent $28 BILLION dollars on a fairy tale, that had no chance of working. Talk about wasteful spending, DON'T LOOK AT THE DEMOCRATS, THE REPUBLICANS ARE THE WORST!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

NUCKING FUTSOs everyone of you!
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Nothing emporer about it. It's the power of the presidency and he is sworn to oppose all enemies foreign or domestic.

Just because he doesn't dance to your tune, you think he is exceeding his authority. Any budgetary discussions the right cares to have can and wiil be discussed in normal legislative activity. Trying to force the president to accept your terms is unacceptable. That is exactly why the teabaggers want to have a new CR discussion and a new debt limit contest every few months

The president learned this strategy in 2011 and any yielding to demands will result in more of the same. Don't dance to their music and they won't expect it next time.

Now we can continue the legislative process and discuss budgetary reforms, but there will be no extortion. You will have to use your power of persuasion if you have any>

Samnospam
Advisor

'Barack Obam has done future  presidents a huge favor. He has established the precedent that the commander in cheif will not submit to hostage takers. I'll bet it will be a terribly long time before we see this kind of nonsense tried again.'

You have not a clue of how our government was designed, and are ignorant of history.  You think this is the first time this song was sung.  Stupid, stupid people.  The danger always lies in concentrating power in an executive.    

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

There is no power in the presidency that hasn't been there for decades. The veto power can be over ridden by a super majority in the congress.

You still have to have the power of persuasion to accomplish that. That means persuasion at the ballot box and persuasion in the halls of congress.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

There is no power in the presidency that hasn't been there for decades. The veto power can be over ridden by a super majority in the congress.

You still have to have the power of persuasion to accomplish that. That means persuasion at the ballot box and persuasion in the halls of congress.

The president can now raise the debt ceiling at will and can only be stopped by a 2/3 vote in the congress. Persuasions in nothing compared to giving out free stuff.