cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Baggers 24-7

You're wrong Don. But you're ignorant of how manipulation of the masses is used to concentrate power. The masses celebrate the rise of power over what they've been trained to think of as their enemy and through completely legal processes cede their freedom.  

Enjoy your Triumph, parade the heads of your enemy at the Forum.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

raising the debt ceiling is merely an agreement of the stockholders to authorize the CEO to borrow the funds to pay the companies obligations. It does not increase spending authority because the congress or stockholder must authorize any new spending.

So if I give my hired hand my creditcard to buy needed supplies, I am not authorizing him to go on a personal spending spree. I am allowing him to pay for my supplies and nothing more.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

It doesn't seem like all this is getting through to you. This country is borrowing money to pay the interest on the debt. Your banker would not let you do this. But, you sit back and let your government do it as long as you get yours you are happy. This is insane.

Samnospam
Advisor

wrong

'It does not increase spending authority because the congress or stockholder must authorize any new spending.'

Non discretionary is on autopilot.  It takes action to stop that spending.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: wrong

. IS a CEO increasing spending if he pays the light bill? Need he gp to the board of directors to pay the phone bill. Non discrecretionary spending has been authorized by congress like any other spending.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yes Your banker will let you do this. It is done all the time by businesses and individuals.. Maybe not in your case but folks with a strong financial status can.